Total Solution 3 in 3!

Tomorrow is another day and life's to short for regrets plus you probably burnt of the calories with the exersize lol

Ha ha Denise! Great minds and all that, lol ;)

How you getting on Denise? Are you having a nice weekend?

Well back on it this morning. Just had a white choc and raspberry shake made in blender with ice, so nice. Also nice cup of ameretto flavoured coffee.

Just put an order in for the new pancakes, some hot cross buns and some more white choc shakes. Looking forward to trying the maple syrup ones.

I'm determined to get this 3st off and I know there are going to be days when "normal" food is unavoidable but I think the way forward is to deal with it in the moment, have what I need/want and then not turn it into a massive binge.
It's my cousins 21st next Sunday and were going for Indian meal. It's a set menu so will be having high protein and no rice or naan, boo ;( But I shall partake in the meal and then straight back to it.

Anyway, I'm off for a swim this afternoon so have a great Saturday folks! :)

Your'e right, the trick is definitely being able to avoid binging if you have eaten at some point. Unfortunately I haven't learnt how to do that properly yet.:rolleyes:
You seem to have it under control though mishelly so that 3 stone will be coming off in the not too distant future.

Let us know what the pancakes are like. Thinking about getting some next week xx

Your'e right, the trick is definitely being able to avoid binging if you have eaten at some point. Unfortunately I haven't learnt how to do that properly yet.:rolleyes: You seem to have it under control though mishelly so that 3 stone will be coming off in the not too distant future. Let us know what the pancakes are like. Thinking about getting some next week xx

Thanks Susie. I feel like I've got it under control, for now;) I'm sure there are going to be moments when I don't though but I will have to cross that bridge when I come to it;)

Swam 108 lengths yesterday (1 mile) and felt awesome. However I was really light headed and shaky afterwards so maybe not so much exertion next time. Had a double choc bar and 2 black coffees after to stop the shakes!!

Not too worried about today. I'm not a massive fan of chocolate so won't be going anywhere near daughters eggs and I don't like lamb so no roast for us, lol;)

Have a fantastic Easter Sunday folks!!! xx

Well yesterday was not a good day! No chocolate involved.
Started out well with porridge but then lunchtime I went to parents who announced they were taking me out for lunch. I ended up having Mexican tapas, then ice cream. Then crisps last night..... :(

Wow, am I paying for it though! I've been up in the night and all this morning with terrible stomach cramps and generally feeling unwell. I'm still in bed at the mo but I'm going to try a shake in a bit and lots of water for me today.
Serves me right for being so weak and glutinous so now it's damage limitation until Thursday. Have a good day folks xxx

Done ok today, stuck to plan but not drank nowhere near enough water.

My tummy is still not great but I've stuck to it with vanilla shake for breakfast, hot cross bun bar for lunch and pasta, ham and mushroom soup for tea.

Not sure I will lose on Thursday due to a couple of days falling off the wagon but I'm not throwing the towel in.
Every day is a new day and have to keep trying!

Hope everyone else is good :) xxx

One day at a time is a good way mishelly. If you get back on track you may still lose a bit. Better than putting more on at the end of the day x

Thanks Susie:)

Today has been a good day and under the circumstances, I'm quite chuffed with myself!

Had white choc & raspberry shake for breakfast (slight addiction) and porridge for lunch then had a phone call from partners mom to say he'd been crushed by truck at work and was at hospital!!
Well, I imagined the worst but got to the hospital and luckily it was only his legs that were damaged. He was very lucky!

So they're keeping him in, nil by mouth, may have to operate so been in hospital for hours with mother in law and we could see macdonalds, subway and Chinese from the room. And with the heat in the there, I kept going really light headed and faint. But I stuck to water, dropped mom in law home then came home and made maple syrup pancakes... So nice!

Anyway, I'll finish rambling. I've got WI in the morning so just hoping I've lost.

Hope everyone else is ok? xx

Well done on resisting. Hope your partner gets well soon x

Morning Denise. How are you getting on hun?

Well, second weigh in was good to me, I lost 2lb!!
I'm very happy with that after a couple of blips over weekend!! 10lb in 2 weeks :) :)

Right, off to have my raspberry & white choc shake.... ;)

Sooo tired this morning!
I'm off into work to finish the stuff I couldn't get done yesterday as we were so busy and in a way I'm glad as I always struggle at weekends.
I'm taking my daughter with me as we're going cinema after so will take my hot cross bun bar for that;)

Went out for a meal last night. I stuck to plan all day then I had chicken breast with flat mushroom and lots of salad. It came with chips and I did eat a few but bf ate the rest, lol.
Also, they didn't sell coke zero and I was so thirsty I had a glass of diet coke.
So although I went off plan a little, I didn't go crazy and I'm right back on it this morning!

Right, I'm off to jump in shower. Hope everyone else has a fab weekend!!!
:)

Have a great day! Love those hot cross bun bars :)

hey

you've been doing so well. i didnt start last monday as i realised i didnt have enough packs to do ts so placed new order which arrived yesterday so today is day 1. start a new job in 4 weeks so really want to lose at least a stone before then so i dont feel quite as fat as i do now!

Morning Denise. How are you getting on hun?

Well, second weigh in was good to me, I lost 2lb!!
I'm very happy with that after a couple of blips over weekend!! 10lb in 2 weeks :) :)

Right, off to have my raspberry & white choc shake.... ;)
I'm doing OK some days are harder than others but still losing so that's good Reding posts help and I am usually lurking on here just don't post very often.you are doing well even with the little blips gotta keep on trying lol have a good weekend x

Hi Susysu and welcome!! It will be good to have you on board. We can do 3 in 3 hopefully! :) I've just eaten the double chocolate bar microwaved for 20 seconds! Omg, it's amazing! I'm not a massive chocolate fan, but fancied a change and it's so worth it! I'm sitting at my desk now stuffed..... I know, I sound like such a fibber than a measly choc bar could fill me up but it does lol ;) Not sure what to have for tea now.... Decisions. Lol ;) Have a great day everyone!!! xx

I've just tried the double choc bars and didn't like them - do you fancy swapping them for something you have that you don't like?

Just read your diary and you're doing really well! Roll on summer clothes ;)

hey you've been doing so well. i didnt start last monday as i realised i didnt have enough packs to do ts so placed new order which arrived yesterday so today is day 1. start a new job in 4 weeks so really want to lose at least a stone before then so i dont feel quite as fat as i do now!

Hi Susysu.

Well done on starting! How you getting on hun? x

I'm doing OK some days are harder than others but still losing so that's good Reding posts help and I am usually lurking on here just don't post very often.you are doing well even with the little blips gotta keep on trying lol have a good weekend x

Hey Denise, how you getting on chick? I know the feeling that some days are harder than others, boo :(

Hope your ok hun xx

I've just tried the double choc bars and didn't like them - do you fancy swapping them for something you have that you don't like?

Hi yoyo! Love the name, it's so much fun :)

Unfortunately I don't love the choc bars enough to want too many of them. I've still got 16 of the blighters I bought on ******* deal....
However if you head on over to exante fb swap n sell, someone will snatch your hand off for them hun!!

Hope your doing ok? xx

Back