3 months after Lighter LIfe

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by beetlemania64, 19 October 2008 Social URL.

1. beetlemania64

beetlemania64 Member

Happy Sunday to you All. I finished my LL journey on the 19th July and lost a total of 4stone 2.5lbs during foundation. I then made a personal decision not to do RTM and have been happily maintaining for the past 3months. I only got my official before & after pics yesterday and have decided to share these with you all to just prove that there is light at the end of the tunnel and if you really want something enough then you will succeed. Happy days to you all

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Well done you :)

Brilliant

Mike

4. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    well done u look fab and so much younger xx

5. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    omg well done, what a transformation, It just goes to show that ya can stick to anything when ya come off the diet and that is smile is a million dollars, Ya look fab thanks so much for sharing

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done :) you look fab x

7. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Wow thats amazing..I too am on ll. I cant wait til i see the end result for myself
    Well done
    xxxxxx

8. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Thank you

Hi ,:flowers:you look great, happy and healthy.
    Thanks for remembering others still losing the weight. This kind of photo gives the inspiration that motivates us all.
    I'm sure you'll keep it off.

9. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done on you loss!! ANd a bigger well done on your maintaining!

Give's us just starting on the RTM road hope!!! :D

You look fab!

X

10. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I echo BLs words. Well done on the loss but really well done on maintaining. Starting RTM in 2 weeks in preparation for Christmas. Terrified but determined I'm going to keep the lbs off forever this time!
    Thanks for letting us know how you're getting on x

11. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  12. minime

minime Gold Member

Fab loss, even better on your maintenance.

Can i ask if you are following any specific diet are you low carbing, weight watchers etc...

13. beetlemania64

beetlemania64 Member

Hi Minime's yes I am low carbing and have been since completing my LL journey. I found that 10yrs ago when I lost 2.5 stone doing Rosemary conley that I spent the next 8 yrs trying to follow low fat eating plans most of the foods that I bought but it was only when i tried Atkins about 2 yrs ago and realised that all low fat food is extremly high in Carbs that I started to realise the significance this had on any weight loss for me and that after my LL journey this was the path forward for me. This works for me I generally do not eat any potatoes,rice,pasta or bread on rare occassions I will have an odd bit of one of these but I really do not miss them at all. I have only eaten pasta twice in the past 12wks once was out and I felt totally sick that evening the next I made myself and was fine. I do not crave any of these foods. I never was a big cake or biscuit/chocolate eater but have had the odd bit here and there. I have eaten some crisps twice but if I want a snack I eat pork scratchings!!! not everyones cup of tea but great for me. When I was doing LL I contacted an American doctor DR Eades who wrote a book called protein power he confirmed my thoughts moving on from LL and confirmed that back in July when I finished that new tests etc had proved that Atkins was as effective as following a low fat diet and there has been alot of press to support this too. I know we are all different but this worked for me and I am happier than I have been in a long time I do not feel deprived with food and now enjoy eating the foods that I choose to eat. I wish you every continued success on your LL journey and hope that the decisions that you make are the best choices for you xx

14. minime

minime Gold Member

Thanks for answering back, really interesting, something to think about.

15. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    amazing you look fab and gorgeous xx

16. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Love the name

Jimmy shoo -excellent - welcome to the LL forum

:clap:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.