3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

0.5 off this week x

Awww fab - fingers crossed for you for the week ahead hun - you can do itxx

Sts for me this week.

only 1/2 off this week and stayed the same last week ... but i did get SW greatest loser 2013 :)

Well done Rosie and everyone else, only 0.5lbs off for me today -ah well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done rosie!!

Hi Folks....great reading all those losses!
I have been a bit AWOL...but back on plan.
Lost 1lb so that is a total of 5.5lbs lost with 8.5lbs to go....will need some sort of devine help to shift that in 3 weeks....but will try.
Good luck to eveyone else.

Down 3.5lbs this week rosie! only a couple of lbs left to hit this target!!

lost 2.5lbs this week, just 1.5lbs to go now :)

Lost another 1lb so 5 to go with 2-3 weigh ins. To be honest Im happy with a lb a week now but might slip in a success express day or two this week see if I can get a little closer for Easter x

Lost 1.5lbs. Won't get to target as only 2 weigh ins left. Will have to find another challenge when this is done. Hopefully I will reach the target I set then.

2lbs this week, 1 to go!!

0.5 gain for me this week Rosie

0.5 off this week x

Well done everyone. Real good results.

Jess good luck with hospital. you have done brilliantly. Be thinking of you. Big hug. Let us know how you get on when you are out.

0.5lbs off for me this week- inching my way closer!

STS this week :(. Not surprising it being star week and all. My Birthday is coming up so I'm definitely not going to make target but I will try to lose as much as I can before 27th.

0.5lbs off for me this week- inching my way closer!

STS this week :(. Not surprising it being star week and all. My Birthday is coming up so I'm definitely not going to make target but I will try to lose as much as I can before 27th.

-3.5 lbs this week. It hasn't sunk in yet...

1lb off :D x

another half off for me not going to meet target lol x

Well done everyone. Do not worry if you are not near goal - the important thing is that you have takeen positive steps to lose weight and gradually will lose and get to goal.

Well done everyone. we are doing so well. 2 more WIs.

I lost 2.5 lbs and now 1/2 lb from goal and 5 stone shiney. Thanks for all your support - I would not have reached here without each and everyone of you.

Wow well done Rosie!! :)

Fair play to you Rosie! Just think this time next week you could be there :) 1-2 lb per week is definitely what we should be aiming for. Thanks so much for holding this challenge xx

Well done Rosie, that's an amazing achievement :)

Wow well done Rosie!! :)

Fair play to you Rosie! Just think this time next week you could be there :) 1-2 lb per week is definitely what we should be aiming for. Thanks so much for holding this challenge xx

Well done Rosie - you can do it hun

Thanks everyone. your kind words mean a lot to me and as I said before I would have not been able to achieve all I have without the help and support of all my friends on this site. If I reach my goal next week, then will put up an album of my journey including highs and lows.

You all have done amazing and I am proud of each and everyone of you.

Lets concentrate and get good losses for the last 2 nweeks of the challange.

That's the beauty of minis there are some amazing people using the site, and a lot of us wouldn't be where we are now if it wasn't for the strong support of everyone. I hope at least that the monthly challenges continue they help keep me going

Cant wait to see pics of your journey Rosie x

Back