3 months on cd and guess what?

joe2009

total loss of 4 and a half stone, i'm well chuffed, was 100% ss the whole time and it paid off. :D still a bit more to go then the real challenge begins!(maintenence) :) good luck to you all with your weight loss.

Absolutely well done!

That's fantastic. It just goes to prove that being 100% committed does pay off - you deserve a pat on the back.

Well done you, just the inspiration I need today, thank you :)

I wanted to be one of the ones who lost more than the stone a month average! I'm jealous!

But very well done and keep up the good work xx

That's fantastic, give yourself a pat on the back! :)

WELL DONE !!!! Thats such a fantastic lose and shows how you can change your life in 12 weeks ... guess what it took a lot longer to gain 4.5 stone than to take it off just brilliant
good luck getting to your goal with results like that your soon ba at it

thanks guys, really pleased with what i've acheived but its not over yet, now on the 810 step and will stay on it for a month or so. this is the best i've felt in years :) also thinking about giving up the booze as i haven't missed it at all lol next thing to do is get of the ciggies and that would be me happy but i'l take one thing at a time lol. again thanks for your comments. :)

Wow - amazing and inspirational for us beginners! Bet you feel great - and so well deserve to!

All the best,

I love posts like this it just gives me the boost makes me think this could really happen to me i could be slim!!...well done i cant wait to loose my weight ...good luck on ur maintainance

Well done on your loss! Don't you just love CD? It really works :D. Am in wk12 myself now and doing 810 for a few weeks after SS for 11 wks. Still want to lose another couple of stone, but 3 have gone so far. Haven't been this 'slim' for at least 12 years ;).

CD rocks!!

Soon2bslimmer x

im 2 weeks from 3 months and sitting around 4 stone 3 loss at moment as well. I am male so does come of slightly quicker and had a lot to loose

Back