3 more days till i change my life:)

hey guys..
well i start lipotrim on thursday yippeee. iv dun this diet b4 with fantastic results (almost 6 stone) altho i soon fell pregnant but soon after we lost our baby:( resulting in me getting depressed and returning 2 my old friend.... crap food.
need i say more? i regained all and more of the weight i lost i am now about 21 stone and feeling **** 2 be frank and soooo ready 2 do somthing about the way i feel. i have dun lipotrim b4 and it dus work i just didnt stick to the rules when re-feeding (slap on the wrist) and im bk at square one but 2 be honest im excited my last lipotrim journey was awsome i was hungry untill day 5 but was ok after had a a few days in week 3 were i could have eat a horse but that soon subsided so i know this is teh rite thing to do.. i joined here 2 motivate myself and help anyone who needs it. iv been there dun that and got the stretch marks to prove it lol. weight loss is a incredible journey but also the hardest but if u beleive u can do this and keep in the rite mind set u can acheive ur goals.if im having a crap day please feel free to give me a kick up the butt lol happy slimming peoples xx

Hiya Jelly and welcome (back!) to this board. :)

Sounds like you have already been on a difficult journey and are in a difficult place - heres to making you feel better and losing some lb's.. all here to support each other! Look forward to getting to know you.

Good luck xx

hi jelly bean. good luck for thursday.

Hi Jelly! Welcome back! Here's to the new FINAL you! I did this many years ago with great results too.... managed to keep it off for a long while but have packed some back on!!!! I know how you feel, i lost a baby too and its absolutely devastating and certainly leads to some dark days.... but it's time we looked after our health, got back on track and got back there with our heads held high... good luck x

Back