3 or 4?

Mhara

Other than personal preference, does anyone have any particular reason why they've gone for 3 or 4 packs per day? I'm thinking that using 3 plus protein is probably better for helping me to learn better portion control etc, but that using 4 may be easier to stick to, less temptation and likelihood to slip-up. What does everyone think?

I do 4. I prefer just sticking to packs, plus I hate veggies so that doesnt help. I find 4 packs a day is much easier for me than 3 :)

I think if you're worried about slipping up, go with 4 until you're comfortable and then do some 3's?

You don't have to do the 3/4 all the way through, or even every day. Tailor it til it's right for you.

For the first 6 months I did 4 a day and no veggies. I learnt a lot about myself and my relationship to food that I don't think I would have done had I had any 'normal' food in my diet. I have now moved on to 3 packs plus a protein meal (including the veggies) as I lose the last stone or two. I think this will help me with portion control when I am maintaining.

I am doing 4 as i don't eat chicken and, like Starlight, find it easier anyway to just cut all the food out. Makes it more affordable too i think as i can forget about buying anything else for me.
Had 1 Brussel sprout earlier when i was seeing if they were cooked for my other half which was nice!

Ive been doing 3 packs plus protein and veg! ive been having quorn fillets because you can have two which weighs 100g, very nice big potion. However it is my WI wednesday, so depending on my loss i may try 4 a week next just to see if my loss is any different and to see if i find that easier ;)

I'm on 3 per day. Mainly I think because I came from a LT background and LT was based on 3 packs per day and when I started last year it was 3 packs and optional veggies (no protein). I did 3 packs only for 6 weeks, and then started introducing the veggies, and then after the new year when the protein was recommended I had that too.

I love how the veggies and small amount of protein is teaching me loads about interesting ways of cooking them, and I'm now completely satisfied with what is a pretty small, healthy meal. I love this diet!

Back