3 out of 4 aint bad...........

stivesliz

Gold Member
Well its THAT time of the month for me - its mid cycle and for some reason I just do not lose whatever I do, infact I usually have a gain, so what do I do? I think 'sod it' that's what and have spent the last 2 days gorging like a wild boar snorting for truffles!

Am back on track today and 2 more days until I weigh but I am actually FOUR pounds up on last Tuesday- this time last month was easter weekend and I did gain four then but thanffully shifted it the following week.

I am so cross I could kick myself - and incase any of you try, it's not that easy to kick yourself lol.

Think I am going to be resigned to the fact that 3 out of 4 weeks is better than nothing and just keep plodding away :(

I put on weight on star week too and also pmt makes me less positive and more inclined to go off plan. 3/4 weeks is better than not at all. But if you do stick to plan throughout and take the week before and after together then the average weight loss should be the same. I also find that I feel really good about the diet once the pmt is over and can resist more temptation.

Its not pmt though - thats the annoying thing - its always mid cycle ( when I ovulate ) that I sts or put on and want to eat naughty stuff. Last month I had a 4 day bender and this month I managed to stop after 2 - dunno why I do it lol x

Sometimes it's hard... to be a woman.... :sigh:
If your body is gonna deal you a tough hand 1 week outta 4, there ain't much you can do! At least you know what to expect? Stay positive! You have done SO well :D

As long as you're staying on track the rest of the time I wouldn't feel bad about it :) Had a hormonal induced bender myself last night! As you said, kicking yourself is pretty hard, so why bother? From the looks of your stats you've lost a LOT so far, so a few pounds gain one week a month really isn't bad :)

Back