3 Positives for today...

1) Car started this morning...it wasn't happy at the thought but it went :) Only one more day of deep freeze and then it looks like it'll warm up a bunch.

2) Had a tasty lunch and managed to slow down and enjoy it, rather then shoveling it in as fast as possible.

3) My car started this morning...it deserves double mention :)

1. Lost 2lbs!
2. For my 1 1/2 st certificate & sticker
3. Won the raffle of leeks, potatoes and celery. That's lunch sorted for tomorrow!

:-D I'm on a roll!

my 3 for today

1) Finally got my appointment for my echo scan op and even better news they are going to do any necessary surgery whilst im under so i havent got to wait for another appointment
2) my friends problems at work seem to have sorted themselves out, and learnt that she really doesnt do herself any favours!
3)Went gym with my friend as above, did a good half an hour walking on the treadmill, 10 mins on the bike, 30 reps stomach crunching, 50 reps on the leg machine (no idea what its really called lol!!)

ooh thought of a few more lol sorry!

4) despite being knackered from the gym i made the syn free bbq sauce to make hunters chicken and it was bloody lush, ate the lot with some superfree veggies and it kept me full so i didnt want anything else all evening which is a rarity for me!
5) was 100% on plan, and only used 5 syns didnt feel the need to have any more!

Ummm - struggling with this today, but am sure I can think of 3...

1) I didn't go straight ahead and not the tinned mackerel in teriyaki sauce I bought from Tesco, I checked the syn value first and saved myself 4 syns. Phew.

2) I have a hospital appointment in the morning so I will get a lay in.

3) I managed to get my pupils Personal Learning Targets in (half a day late but the head was out at another school so no-one had noticed and it was okay.)

4) My deputy head is being all kind and understanding at the moment (think its because he thought my watery 'I've got a cold' eyes this morning were teary 'get me the f*** out of here eyes'.)

Ah - see! Thought of 4. And there was I thinking I'd had a rubbish day. I like this thread. It makes me feel like Pollyanna.

1. Despite being poorly, sucked it up and went to gym for 45 mins.
2. 100% on plan
3. Meal planned and exercise planned for the week!

Feeling really low this evening so going to try and think of these positives to try and make myself feel better!!

1) Been 100% today and know I will be for the rest of the day because again, for some reason, my appetite isn't up to much. Enjoying fruit today though and have had my Hexs so just got to try and get some syns in if I can.

2) Halfway through the week... only two days until the weekend, getting my hair cut and going out with some lovely friends I haven't seen in ages. Only thing getting me through the week at the moment.

3) Payday on Friday. Not long.

Most of my positives are yet to come, but at least I've tried!

1) I've made muligatawny soup for tomorrow and it looks delish

2) I get a night in to relax, catch up on tv and do some cooking. I love having proper me time!

3) The book I'm reading at the moment is a great read and it's the third book in a series so there's plenty more goodness to come.

1) I've made muligatawny soup for tomorrow and it looks delish

2) I get a night in to relax, catch up on tv and do some cooking. I love having proper me time!

3) The book I'm reading at the moment is a great read and it's the third book in a series so there's plenty more goodness to come.

What book are you reading hun?

1) couldn't get a grilled chicken salad in mcdonalds when I was getting one for the daughter for tea, so I had a small coke zero and cooked when I got home.
2) weighed in, lost 3lbs!!!
3) made a decision. I am not buying a new bra until I have lost 1/2 a stone. so I'm fixing my favorite bra lol.

1. Completed a walk 64 Mins was bloomin chilly lol.

2. 18 days no choccie, wine or crisp, this could change by Saturday lol

3. Defo lost inches, can really tell today :D

18/1/12

1 - feeling 'lighter' of that is at all possible

2 - a lady at work has joined SW as she said she 'saw how well you had done' :) that was nice.

3 - was tempted to chocolate earlier, but had a coffee and an alpen light and the craving went away!

Oh and a sneaky 4th - my bro made me (and my mate) some lunch for tomorrow so I didn't have to worry! He went through everything and said 'so that makes it syn free doesn't it?!' - was lovely to think he'd thought it all through just for me!!

foxy_lox said:
1. Completed a walk 64 Mins was bloomin chilly lol.

2. 18 days no choccie, wine or crisp, this could change by Saturday lol

3. Defo lost inches, can really tell today :D

It's day 18 with no choc for me too! No idea when I last had crisps (easily months ago!) but was never 'adicted' to them! And as for drink...I can live without that...it's chocolate that's the killer for me! And as I have got older it has got worse! Lol x

1) Work is going well, and is interesting enough to occupy almost the entire 8 hours I'm here.

2) * week started and I didn't notice any bloating. Cranky as heck last week, but that's a different story.

3) I've been sleeping pretty well the last few nights, falling asleep easily and staying asleep throughout the night.

1) knowing my boyfriend is coming home a week early and I have 11 weeks to get to target has kicked my backside into studying all my sw books back to front!!
2) today has felt like a good day for a change in work - shocker!
3) I've worked out my meals for tomorrow

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1. My long day 15 hrs is finished just two more 9 he shifts this week
2. Colleague asked my to swap shifts tomorrow so instead of finishing at 7am and starting again at 1pm finishing at 10pm which kills me, I'm working 7-4 tomorrow.
3. Because of no. 2 I invited Dort round for curry night!

19/1/12

1 - lost 2 lbs at WI

2 - I actually feel lighter LOL

3 - day 19 nearly done with no chocolate!!

Today I need 3 poo things and then three good things lol - Im just that way today so....

1. Ex- OH's mum has left a long voicemail crying and getting upset down the phone:(
2. Ten year anniversary today, not quite how I imagined it lol :confused:
3. Still not told my nan she's 85 FFS, must do it this weekend.

Good

1. Lost 2.5lbs Whoop last time was near this weight was 2009!!!
2. Managed to do some work so less for the weekend
3. Its Friday tomorrow yay yay yay - got two nice weekends planned for the end of Jan. :D:D:D

Back