3 Positives for today...

1) Work wasn't too horrible today, actually went quite quickly and was in quite a cheery mood

2) Made salmon and herb risotto for dinner for me and my parents, they really enjoyed it and I feel nice and full without feeling sick

3) in a good mood, Masterchef has just come on (LOVE IT) and going to enjoy a bit of pampering time

1) Days are getting noticeably longer so I'm driving home in daylight instead of twilight.

2) Ordered some audio classes for us to listen to on the drive home. We get to learn some history!

3) Friday and WI tomorrow!

Taniau said:
1) Days are getting noticeably longer so I'm driving home in daylight instead of twilight.!

are they?!! I haven't noticed any difference yet :/ boohoo xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its brighter longer here to i cant wait for the bright evenings for lots of long walks

Yeah, DH and I were talking about this the other night. It was 6:30 and pitch black, we were both tired and not wanting to do anything and I reminded him that in the summer we would be on our way to play ball at this time and would be full of energy until 10:00.

Amazing what the lack of sunshine does to us.

For yesterday:

1) Totally on plan
2) Missed gym, BUT treated myself to some 'me time' in lieu and painted my nails a gorgeous glittery blue
3) Bought the most amazing necklace on etsy with my paypal pennies

And for today:

1) Going to the gym today instead, and kinda looking forward to it
2) Am ravenous, but have resisted the allure of the vending machine!
3) Lunch time in 5mins! Wooo! (told you I was ravenous)

1. lots of walking. to school and home again, then into town the long way (had to go to the station to get hubby's ticket for tomorrow; ticket office is closed by the time he gets home and he can't use the automated machines with his rail card), back home again.
2. avoided costa. ok, Icould have fitted in a low fat soya latte with sugar free vanilla syrup and had that with a boots shaper's mint bar for 4 syns, but for a similar price I bought a circular knitting needle from the jumble sale:40p!!, and a book full of sock knitting patterns for a fiver (to be done on double point needles, not the circular) from hobbycraft.
3. getting home all cold, but still sweaty from my power walk up the hill, and being able to strip off my jeggings and put some nice, dry, warm, fluffy jammie bottoms on instead.

1) Finished work for the weekend, very much looking forward to this weekend as well as it's been long planned

2) going to attempt the superspeed tomato soup shortly, looking forward to it

3) payday!

1. Going shopping and for lunch tomorrow whoop!
2. Planned gym session tomorrow at 9.15
3. It's Friday !!!

20/1/12

1 - came home from work and put PJs straight on!
2 - having a very strong sweet craving but have had an alpen light and a fruit pastel (meaning day 20 of no choc nearly done!)
3 - Hubby has cleaned the house and done the washing so I don't need to do it this weekend!

1 iv stayed on plan 100%
2 I did the step on the wii even though it wasnt plugged in, just used the stepper
3 Doing EE, but only wanted chips egg & beans for tea, so made myself have 1/4 of a pineapple & a tomatoe before, so I stuck to plan & still had the tea I wanted

1. Went spinnin this morning and felt really good afterwards.
2. Been 100% on plan all week.
3. Bought the sexiest pair of boots ive seen in a long time :D one sale too. Bargain!!!

1. Its my Birthday

2. Got the best birthday surprise ever im still shocked but so so happy.

3. Today is the first day of the rest of my life

audfen said:
1. Its my Birthday

Happy birthday :) what was the surprise, or should i have read this somewhere? xxx

audfen said:
1. Its my Birthday

Happy birthday!!

Aren't you gonna share your birthday surprise with us? xx

Back