3 Positives for today...

1) I was ill all night yesterday which meant I couldn't go out with friends (bad) BUT it meant instead of drinking lots of syns I didn't have to flexi after all, and the money I saved I spent on nice things today shopping with those friends

2) Despite my appetite returning, I didn't order a fry up like everyone else - I just had a fibreplus from my bag.

3) I got up earlier than I normally do, so theoretically I'll sleep better and sooner :)

mines for yesterday and today...
1. went to my mum's yesterday and didn't stray off plan. I also told mum i'm on it and she was surprisingly supportive which honestly shocked me.
2. I got a bit f a lie in this morning. well, I got up to help hubby with child before school but went back to bed lol.
3. my carpel tunnel operation has been moved to the end of the month, this isn't a good thing for the pain in my hand, but it is a good thing as it means I can finish the layette set I'm making for my friend's new baby (due in may, layette set is a surprise), and I can see some other friends on saturday this week when we all meet up. we do it about twice a year and it's always a great laugh.

1. I can start walking the pooch again after his operation

2. The nights are getting lighter, boy does this make you feel good

3. 8 more WI's until my holibobs!!

23/1/12 - Chinese new year!

1 - Monday is over and done with!

2 - I managed to mark the school books that I wanted to do before leaving work!

3 - coming home to find no meat when I'm on a red did not make me go off track - hubby gone out to get us bacon and eggs! Yummy! And CHEAP!!

1. I didn't kill anyone at work today :D

2. Only 3 more days to work (off Friday)

3. My son passed his driving test today :D

1) I did some exercise as soon as I got in from work and really enjoyed it.

2) Cooked a yummy SW carbonara

3) I feel quite relaxed for a Monday!

1. Really enjoyed my food today
2. Feel happy and in control
3. Monday is done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1) It was nice enough to go for a walk at lunch, so I've got more energy for the rest of the day.

2) Work day is going by quickly and that's all you can really ask for on a Monday :)

3) My sister emailed me to see if I wanted to go to a play with her on Friday. Which is always fun.

1) Made a homemade doner kebab tonight and was very nice

2) Having an early night which is oddly pleasant

3) Watching my new Alan Carr DVD and it's tres amusant

1. Stuck to plan 100% today

2. Went to zumba even though I have an annoying chest infection and really didn't want to go but felt great afterwards.

3. Talked about planning a big holiday in the summer-so thats something to look forward to and something which will make me work harder to reach my goals xx

1. Happy with my eating just need to drink more water for some strange reason keep wanting coffee!!?
2. 24 days no choc or crisp!?!
3. Only two more days till Saturday so looking forward to a couple of drinks and some retail therapy!!! Then going on a no - spend for three months with my sister so last spend coming on lol

foxy_lox said:
1. Happy with my eating just need to drink more water for some strange reason keep wanting coffee!!?
2. 24 days no choc or crisp!?!
3. Only two more days till Saturday so looking forward to a couple of drinks and some retail therapy!!! Then going on a no - spend for three months with my sister so last spend coming on lol

That should say three days lol already wishing these weeks away :)

Just one positive today because its so huge.

My Uncle has received the gift of life today from his Sister in a much needed organ transplant operation. He has just come out of theatre and is holding his own x

Just one positive today because its so huge.

My Uncle has received the gift of life today from his Sister in a much needed organ transplant operation. He has just come out of theatre and is holding his own x

That is huge! Best wishes to your uncle and his sister for speedy recoveries. xxx

24/1/12

1 - like some others, 24th day of no choc!

2 - completed yet another 100% day (just hope the scales show this)

3 - have potentially solved some financial worries!

1) Been 100% on plan today

2) Had a MugShot for the first time ever today, a sweet and sour one, and really enjoyed it, and they're free, amazing!

3) Enjoying my bottle of First Cape low alcohol sparkling white at only 12 syns for the whole thing, and it's actually giving me a nice little buzz which is a nice feeling knowing I'm still within my syn range! (although maybe that sounds bad??)

Oh no1 has anything positive today??

Here are mine 25/1/12

1 - neice was born!

2 - food has been 100% and within syns

3 - going to bed any min now to relax and sleep a lot before hubby gets in from foodball!

Back