3 Positives for today...

1) Was very organised at work and made a good start on my long to do list!

2) Did the 'big' food shop and managed to just stick to the items on my list.

3) I did a decent amount of exercise on the wii and now plan to relax all evening.

1) Had a coffee and a trip to Ikea with a good friend, and only spent 99p

2) Had a great session at the gym, over 60mins cardio.

3) One Born Every Minute on the box tonight!

1. Had another 100%

2. Had a good day at work...........didn't kill anyone :) lol

3. Tomorrow is my last day at work for the week :):):):):)

1. 63 mins walk completed.
2. Just had some fab mushroom soup from the soup book.
3. So excited for Saturday girlie day yay lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1) back to the point where I'm looking forward to exercising and don't see it as a chore.

2) Have lots of energy today

3) I didn't push DH out of the car this morning when he was acting like a 3 year old who didn't get his own way. ;)

1) Went to the gym with my dad, was really good, even went on the treadmill which usually terrifies me!

2) Made spaghetti carbonara from the SW magazine and it was LOVERLYYY

3) Had a nice day proofreading at my local paper and even got to do some reporting today, only minor but was nice to feel useful!

1. I reached 6 1/2 stone shiney and I called TARGET! even though I would like to lose at least another 1 1/2 stone.

2. My hubby will be home tonight (ok, it might be after midnight) after working away since Monday (ok, it's not long, but he hasn't had a full week at home this year - and he's supposed to be a homeworker!!!).

3. I've just watched BL from this week - and this week, I've lost more/the same as some of them and done no exercise!!! (note to self: Must do more than just 'looking' at starting some exercise!)

1) Finally got back in the mood for some proper exercise! Doubled my recent mileage on exercise bike!

2) Jeans I bought after losing 1/2 stone starting to get loose/fall down.

3) Starting to enjoy making meals from scratch! (even though it was MEGA hot! Lol)

Mine for 26th Jan '12

1) I have a syn free curry prepared for tea that I just need to heat up
2) I went for a walk in my 30minute break at uni instead of sitting with a mocha
3) I avoided McDonalds on my way to uni

26/1/12

1 - having take away for hubby's bday tonight and I'm ordering chicken kebab (like griddled chicken) with salad and making my own couscous :)

2 - been digging up some awful pictured of me pre-diet and I can sooooo see the difference :)

3 - finally did something today I thought I'd never do! Sent my hubby a 'birthday picture' of myself ;-) hehe *blush*

1. Been struggling money-wise for a while because only part-time work and no chance of any full-time. One of my colleagues goes on maternity leave at the end of March and I am going to take over her position meaning basically double the hours. Chuffed to bits!

2. Also, one of the parents brought in a huge box of Thornton's Chocs for us before and I resisted. I had to RUN out of the door, but I resisted.

3. Trying the SW Sticky Chicken for tea tonight - I love how many new recipes I've tried since starting SW.

1. Only dawned on me today that last week I walked 7 miles :) And went to gym!?!
2. Lost 2lbs and got slimmer of the month, just need 0.5lb for stone award and approx 32lbs gone!!! Forever
3. I feel really good and happy a little scared that I should still be heartbroken??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1) We talked about exciting software development prospects at work, hopefully I'll be the one to lead it up. Which is what I like to do and is super fun.

2) Going to do up a yummy Green Thai Curry tonight for dinner.

3) WI-Friday and going to see a play with my sister tomorrow!

Have had a hard couple of days so going to have 3 positives for today:

1.) despite being given my notice in my apartment by my landlord last night, I have found a couple of places to view this weekend & might work out cheaper too :)

2.) I get to see my boyfriend tonight and we are having a DVD and cuddles night :)

3.) I am heading for target this week so heading to the gym after work to get my body magic to speed up the process :)

Happy Friday everyone :) x

1. It's Friday

2. Dinner is already cooked and just needs reheating when I get home from work this evening.

3. Hmmm, it's Friday! So good it deserves being mentioned twice!

1 - It’s Friday, and I have a half day at work
2 - Am seeing some friends later for a couple of crafty drinks
3 - I (finally) got my eyebrows waxed again yesterday, and today I feel a bit more glam for it!

Back