3 Positives for today...

1) The bean chilli I got from Morrison's was syn free and delish

2) I finished the first 50 Shades of Grey and it was epic

3) I'm rocking Catherine (xbox game - definately worth a play)

1) I'm wearing a dress for the first time today (brought it 'cos it's lush, but it was too tight!)
2) I've downloaded the 2nd Shades of Grey book to read whilst the OH is watching the football tonight
3) Our Clubcard/Virgin Holidays tokens have arrived so we can officially book our holiday to Cuba tonight

1) The sun is occasionally shining, which is never unappreciated

2) I want to eat All The Things today, but luckily I packed 2 alpen lights, (breakfast / hexb) 2 apples, 2 bananas aand 5 syns of miniflumps, so in addition to me lunch I'm covered and not venturing to the vending machine. Good for tum and wallet!

3) I have chorus rehearsal tonight, I love the new song and am really looking forward to going along and having a good sing :)

I'm having a hungry day today too! I normally save my Alpen Bar 'til 3pm but I've just demolished it because even after my lunch, I was starving!

1. Back on track after a couple of not so good days
2. Had a cheese sandwich for tea and really enjoyed it (1st one since january) HEA and HEB
3. It's not rained and I've bathed the dog

1) I passed my assignment I was convinced I'd failed
2) I passed with a good mark
3) My lecturer wants to publish my work in a nursing journal!

1. I went to a picnic for the queen and stayed on plan

2. I managed a STS despite being certain of a gain

3. I am home after a shattering day :)

1. I can have a lie in because I don't need to be at work until later.

2. My mum starts chemotherapy today which although I haven't been thinking is really positive, at least means she will be further along the road to getting better

3. I have yummy innocent veg pot for lunch

1. I finally got brave and went to dentist even though I was bricking it
2. We are going on holiday at the weekend!! :D
3. Although things are crazy & I feel like everything is going t!ts up (not holiday related anymore) I've had a good cry & I'm no longer sad ... I'm angry & ready for a fight! BRING IT ON!

1) I am focused on my plan
2) I am taking my son to rythmetime - on my own, which is a major breakthrough due to having autism and it really is nerve wracking for me to do something like that with my son on my own as it is really busy with other parents and little ones. But now I absoutely love it and so does my son, I love rythmes and books so I get something out of it.
3) I feel happy today, it is a good day

Survived group lunch on plan
Put supper on to simmer before children's bedtime - yummy chilli con carne
researched sushi on here and sw website - great sandwich replacement food 1 1/2 syns per 100g

1. My really crap week has had a turn around and is nowhere near as crappy now :)
2. 1 sleep till Spain :)
3. Seen someone today I haven't seen in ages and she committed on my weight loss which after putting half of what I've lost back on is pretty cool! :) I'll be back on it when I'm back off holiday

1. I have followed the plan (mostly) for a month and feel much healthier with tonnes more energy
2. I am really enjoying my placement and think I know what kind of nursing I would like to eventually do
3. I'm meeting some good friends today at Costa for a natter (I will have peppermint tea as I don't like coffee anyway!)

Back