3 stone to go!

500 cal day today.

Raspberries, strawberries and yoghurt
Cherry tomatoes, pineapple and sugar snaps
Sushi (1 syn)
Pickles
Mushroom soup (healthy extra B)
Milk (part of extra A - not needed much)
Jelly (0.5 syns)
Pepsi max

510 calories

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
500 cal day today. Raspberries, strawberries and yoghurt Cherry tomatoes and pineapple Pickles Mushroom soup (healthy extra B) Milk (healthy extra A) Jelly (0.5 syns) That's 435 cals so will add something to lunch after I've been to the shops! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

If be starving on that. I can only fast if it's protein and veg based, no fruit!

Funny how it works differently for different people. ;-)

If be starving on that. I can only fast if it's protein and veg based, no fruit!

Funny how it works differently for different people. ;-)

I was ok on Monday but we'll see how today pans out, may have to change for Wednesday next week!

Uh I'm not hungry but don't want what I have with me to eat.

Lots of people in the office eating amazing smelling food today :(

500 cal day out of the window - OH bonus just got announced and it's 50%.

Definitely on the champers tonight!

500 cal day out of the window - OH bonus just got announced and it's 50%. Definitely on the champers tonight! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

He's happy? :)

Yeah - last year was 40% so pretty happy, boss hinted at promotion too so all looking good. More spending money for New York and we've recently bought a big house too so it will cover all we want to do to it! It will also cover me buying out of my contract with my current firm... Rubbish way to spend it but hay ho! I need to move on.

Safe to say diet went out of the window last night - 3 course meal, wine and champagne.

Back on it today!

Today

4 satsumas, cherry tomatoes and strawberries
Milk (healthy extra a)
Jacket potato and beans
Fruit pot
Mushroom soup (healthy extra b)
Pickles

Last edited:
Yeah - last year was 40% so pretty happy, boss hinted at promotion too so all looking good. More spending money for New York and we've recently bought a big house too so it will cover all we want to do to it! It will also cover me buying out of my contract with my current firm... Rubbish way to spend it but hay ho! I need to move on. Safe to say diet went out of the window last night - 3 course meal, wine and champagne. Back on it today! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I wouldn't have given the diet a second thought!! I've never heard of having to buy yourself out before! Unless you're a pro footballer!! Haha

Great news on the bonus in that case if he's happy ;-)

Im jealous of your big house - even more jealous if it's in London!! Half a mill buys you a shoe box round here. Sigh :-(

Haha no I'm an accountant, there's a clause in my contract as trained up here and supposed to stay 5 years in total but it's been 3 years 8 months. :(

It's in Edinburgh so only quarter of a mill up here! London is silly expensive x

Haha no I'm an accountant, there's a clause in my contract as trained up here and supposed to stay 5 years in total but it's been 3 years 8 months. :( It's in Edinburgh so only quarter of a mill up here! London is silly expensive x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh think we do something similar although to be honest I don't think they ever bother recovering it. It's also on a sliding scale. So if you'd only pay like the last year or two of training exam fees etc not the whole lot.

Anything planned for the weekend?

It's the same here - enough to put me out of pocket. Annoying as recruitment agent made out I'd have no trouble getting new firm to pay but backed out when found out how much it was!

I've got drinks for a partners retirement this afternoon and out tomorrow night for a friends birthday too. I get the feeling this is not going to be a good diet weekend! Hoping for a sts on Monday.

How about you?

Food today

2 boiled eggs and toast (healthy extra B)
Fruit and sushi (1 syn)
Milk (healthy extra A)
Wine and canapés (too many syns)
Salmon stirfry (1.5 syns)

I think I'll be lucky to stay the same on Monday at this rate!

Changed sushi for lentil soup. Not sure of the syns.

Must be more organised next week

It's the same here - enough to put me out of pocket. Annoying as recruitment agent made out I'd have no trouble getting new firm to pay but backed out when found out how much it was! I've got drinks for a partners retirement this afternoon and out tomorrow night for a friends birthday too. I get the feeling this is not going to be a good diet weekend! Hoping for a sts on Monday. How about you? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Quiet one. Workout tonight, back to bmth, workout tomo morning, shower, leggings and a lovely homemade brunch. Chinese fake away Saturday night. Rest day Sunday - back to Ldn Sunday night. Lots of sofa and tv action basically. 2 weeks worth of Masterchef to catch up on

I am longing for a quiet weekend!

I've not watched any masterchef yet but have it all recorded. Love any food shows, I'm actually obsessed with food, cooking and calories

Next weekend should hopefully be a quietish one except a night in with the girls on Friday and Easter lunch with OH family on the Sunday. Nothing too boozy though!

I am longing for a quiet weekend! I've not watched any masterchef yet but have it all recorded. Love any food shows, I'm actually obsessed with food, cooking and calories Next weekend should hopefully be a quietish one except a night in with the girls on Friday and Easter lunch with OH family on the Sunday. Nothing too boozy though! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Me too - Masterchef Australia is my fave - diff league!!

I'm worried about next weekend. I'm at my worse when I'm out of routine. Argh

Back