Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3 weeks in and very proud (9.5lb lighter)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by gigglynikkim, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. gigglynikkim

gigglynikkim Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.41%)
    Diet:
    starting Slimming World 17/05/11
    Gotta say I was a bit pesimistic when I started SW!! But 9.5lb lighter in 3 weeks is slowly changing my mind.

Start - 20st 1lb :(
    WK 1 - 19st 12lb
    -3lb
    WK 2 - 19st 7.5lb -4.5lb (1/2st award - in 2 weeks, couldnt be prouder of myself)
    WK 3 - 19st 5.5lb -2lb

Im hoping for -4.5lb this week but dont know if I am aiming too high. However, if I dont manage it this week I know its more realistic to aim for it over the next 2 weeks, would be pretty pleased with myself either way because I never would have imagined being 9.5lb lighter in 3 weeks, let alone a stone lighter in (possibly) a month/5 weeks. Will keep you all posted on how it goes :) !

100% this week and plenty of water is my main plan so fingers crossed.

Any weight loss buddies would be welcomed :D

Nikki x

(weighing 19st 5.5lb - not bad seeing as on the 17/5/11 I weighed 20st 1 lb)

PS. need some help on how to get a countdown slider thing and be able to put weeks and how much lost at the bottom of my messages, and SW awards, am a bit confused and a bit ditzy so need it explaining in simple terms please. Thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachietuk

Rachietuk Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Congrats. That's great. Well done.

4. gigglynikkim

gigglynikkim Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.41%)
    Diet:
    starting Slimming World 17/05/11
    Thank you :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.