Chips and cheese from work canteen
Pom bear crisps

Dinner
Bowl homemade soup
Chicken risotto
Oven chips
Sweetcorn

Irn Bru and lemonade and a few sneaky chocs from fridge

Really should of had brekkie so I wouldn't be sooo hungry at lunch but not a bad day wheat free style!

Got munchies the night and just had another pack of pombears....hate totm!!

Last edited:
Awww bless petal! Stupid totm! X

Day 3 wheat free styleeee!

Lunch
Homemade soup
Ww mousse
Pom bears crisps

Dinner
Gluten free macaroni cheese
Oven chips
Sweetcorn

Snacks
Wispa
Pom bear crisps!

Finally feeling my belly deflate back to normal and soz if this is too much info but going to toilet loads and this always happens as its the crap leaving my body lol :D

Glad to hear your feeling better than last week...i had a rubbish fat feeling time on NYE aswell but just like u...got drunk...a bit too drunk though oops lol. Never mind though chick...we will all make this our year...come NYE 2012 we will all be strutting our stuff in lovely skinny dresses....keep up the good work - u can do it :) PS westlife this year :D woohoo lol xx

Are you going to ww on sat? Save till then lol good luck! Hope job apps work out and u get to leave ur job. x

Hope u feel better... Good Luck for WI on Sat :D I am defo heavier than you :( but the race is on xx

Hiya,
was just reading through ur diaries and was wondering why do you cut out wheat and gluten? im doing ww but only at home cus no money for class atm :S xx

Back