30 day shred anyone?

Sorry I hadnt updated you guys, av done 5 days and its hell. Am feeling better and my bicycle cruntches are getting better but jumping jacks now thus something else. I wont be doing that tonight coz I have a migraine. OH is concerned am overdoing my exercises as am on low calories :(. Then todays WI I didnt lose anything. I feel unsure about continuing now.... If anyone knows how this works, ie, diet and exercise please explain it to me:confused:.

I am not scientist but you do have to feed the body if you are doing a lot of exercise. The girls on the Slim Fast diaries have been having the same problem and have started eating more and are loosing weight. Good Luck
I have just done day two and it was much easier, I was dreading it but it was over so quickly. I do not feel sick today just a bit wobbly. I have little aches all over my body, little muscles telling me I have done some work. I was doing gym work in November and December so my body is a little used to working out. Ride on day 3 ( I bet it will hurt)

I read that this DVD is meant to be used in conjunction with a healthy 1500 cals a day diet. Ive still ordered it but think i'll give it a miss til im at goal and use it to maintain weight loss. For now will stick to swimming, zumba and rowing machine x

I read that this DVD is meant to be used in conjunction with a healthy 1500 cals a day diet. Ive still ordered it but think i'll give it a miss til im at goal and use it to maintain weight loss. For now will stick to swimming, zumba and rowing machine x

I did not take the calorie info into account hun but it makes sense. I cant swim, I refused to learn when I was a child coz I was always told am fat, didnt want to look horrid in a swim suit :cry:. Zumba looks good but my nearest class is at 8pm when OH is not home and its bedtime for my LOs. Will look up what else I could do...

I so want to give the DVD a go but dont want to not lose weight or lose it slower :( I dont get to zumba yet, childcare issues but hoping to put the little man into a nursery 2 mornings a week til he starts proper nursery, swimming one day and zumba the other! For now ive been using the rowing machine every night but so bored with it lol x

I am not scientist but you do have to feed the body if you are doing a lot of exercise. The girls on the Slim Fast diaries have been having the same problem and have started eating more and are loosing weight. Good Luck
I have just done day two and it was much easier, I was dreading it but it was over so quickly. I do not feel sick today just a bit wobbly. I have little aches all over my body, little muscles telling me I have done some work. I was doing gym work in November and December so my body is a little used to working out. Ride on day 3 ( I bet it will hurt)

I dont want to add a meal but I will have to find another form of exercise. Its hard but I love it, more like what wont kill you will make you stronger. I love biggest loser lol.

I love the biggest looser, that is one of the reasons I chose the DVD because I believe in Jillian. I will see what happens to my weight loss whilst doing the DVD, it couldn't get any slower if it tried and I have been really good food wise, it was the exercise I needed to step up which I have this week.

This dvd is hard.... am resting for now. Done day 2 yet? :)

I've taped my DVD into a box and buried it in the garden. I'm convinced Satan was involved in the production of it!

I can however happily report all my limbs are once again fully operational! :)

LOL LOL uv made my day lil....

Back