30 Day Shred - Join me if you dare!! (Started 25.08.13)

Just about to do day 2..... Being brave here's the before pic.

Attachments

• image-1955860013.jpg
    image-1955860013.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 76
Thanks for sharing Tee! But wow, you look very trim to me! You and Kel have inspired me to give the shred another go, I am going to do level 1 day 1 tonight and poss day 2 tomorrow and see how weigh in goes. I am hoping that my last sts was due to my 'high' veg intake and not shred. I have noticed stomach muscles and leg muscles more toned thanks to shred. Well done for doing 30DS! x

Thanks for sharing Tee! But wow, you look very trim to me! You and Kel have inspired me to give the shred another go, I am going to do level 1 day 1 tonight and poss day 2 tomorrow and see how weigh in goes. I am hoping that my last sts was due to my 'high' veg intake and not shred. I have noticed stomach muscles and leg muscles more toned thanks to shred. Well done for doing 30DS! x

Thanks, I just feel flabby, carrying the extra 'baby' weights doesn't feel right. Glad you are back on it :) x

Woop hooooooo!

Day 5 done and I STORMED it today - did it about 5pm as I was too lazy this morning but I could feel a big difference in my fitness.

My shape is changing too, got some compliments today and felt good in my clothes. I've still not weighed - don't really want to - its how I feel in my clothes for the minute and I don't want to spoil that. I'm cutting back on the veg and adapting the Atkins diet to suit my own body ..

Day 6 tomorrow then a rest day! I think that's crucial too xx

Tee, I don't see any flab!? But having had 2 babies myself I know how you must feel, comparing prebaby body to postbaby body. We can do it!!

Well done Kel! You sound super pumped and it seems to be working wonders for you, well done!!

I had every intention of doing it today but bottled it :( Will try fit in a session tomorrow, just feeling too tired to move.

I wish! I'm top end 10st :-( I think I have bones of lead. I'm aching tonight, it's mainly with the lifty arm side lungey things :-/

Anterior raises with a side lunge? My heart SINKS when she says that. I find the first cardio (jumping jacks and jump rope) the most intense cardio and those ^ the worst strength. I can feel a difference after 5 days. I do think rest days are crucial though. I didn't do them last time and made myself very poorly :-(

Whatever your scales say I think you have a great body xx

Anterior raises with a side lunge? My heart SINKS when she says that. I find the first cardio (jumping jacks and jump rope) the most intense cardio and those ^ the worst strength. I can feel a difference after 5 days. I do think rest days are crucial though. I didn't do them last time and made myself very poorly :-(

Whatever your scales say I think you have a great body xx

Thank-you :) I'm fine doing the cardio, when I first did it last year it felt really hard so some improvement. I also did it w/I rest days, hoping that's why I didn't see any results at weeks 4/5.

1.5 kg each weight. I find some things really easy (like the lie down ones) but the anterior raises are a killer :-(

WHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT????? 1.5 kg??? You are seriously hardcore lady! I used 1/2 kg ones ( aka tins of pineapple chunks lol ) and I nearly died.

I'm toying with the idea of a restart - my knee feels a lot stronger this past week. I am in awe of you lot for keeping it up xx

Really? I think I need heavier for some of them - the chest flies... I can't feel anything! Maybe this'll change come level 2!

It doesn't matter the weight. - it's the technique and 'forrrm' as the devil woman herself would say!!

Back