30 Day Shred - Join me if you dare!! (Started 25.08.13)

Thank you! I'm so excited to join on here as I don't think I can do the 30DS on my own.. I started today and I kept on pausing for breath.. :( Hopefully, I'll do better tomorrow. You're doing great guys! x

Go for it :) its taken me 3 go's and loads of exercise inbetween to be able to do it all the way through without dying x

Go for it :) its taken me 3 go's and loads of exercise inbetween to be able to do it all the way through without dying x
I thought of saying pass today as my legs were killing me! Walking had been a difficult task. However, I was afraid to put to waste all my efforts doing day 1 yesterday so I dragged myself to the lounge and gave day 2 a go. And here I am - just finished day 2 of level 1! :)

I thought of saying pass today as my legs were killing me! Walking had been a difficult task. However, I was afraid to put to waste all my efforts doing day 1 yesterday so I dragged myself to the lounge and gave day 2 a go. And here I am - just finished day 2 of level 1! :)

Yay!!!! The cool down is TOTALLY inadequate so keep stretching for a fair few minutes afterwards x

I think you are all mad - i definitely can't get inspired to work as hard as you guys are. Keep it up for all of us:D

Back