30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

I have an update, mine was posted out today - yay! So hopefully it should be here soon.

For the stiffness of joints, would a cod liver oil supplement maybe help a bit? I've read up a bit on.the shred and alot of people when first starting it have to adapt it/modify it to be able to do the moves so only do what you can and change what you need too... After doing it for a while you will probably find that you will eventually be able to do all the moves, of course it's just a case of working up to it.

I havn't had an email yet! ? hmmmm!! It says it was dispatched on 16th when I put my curser over the box symbol by the listing where I bought it, so fingers crossed it has been and I get it soon :)
Listening to a bit of Rihanna and figure when I am doing my power walks to and from mums and school etc, I'll deffo be getting my ipod full of songs as I feel it gets me really upbeat! (Now dancing in my seat while on MM lol!!):giggle:

I got the desptached email today too!!

Mines been dispatched :)
Excited and terrified!!!

Oh and apparently the first week or whatever is on YouTube for anyone whose doesn't come ontime :)

My DVD has arrived! :D

Still no sign of mine even though it was apparently dispatched on Thursday. Although I've been suffering with some evil man flu (kindly given to me by the OH!) all weekend so don't think I could have handled starting it today as I'd planned!

Need to find my tape measure to do measurements before I can hopefully get cracking later this week!

Still no sign of mine even though it was apparently dispatched on Thursday. Although I've been suffering with some evil man flu (kindly given to me by the OH!) all weekend so don't think I could have handled starting it today as I'd planned!

Need to find my tape measure to do measurements before I can hopefully get cracking later this week!

That's odd. Apparently mine was dispatched on Saturday :confused:

Hope you feel better soon!

Hopefully they will be be popping through the post very soon!! :)

Sorry to hear your feeling ill, hope you get better soon.

Only 4 more days until we start torturing ourselves ladies, I for one am looking forward to it. I have my measurements ready and will retake them everytime I move onto a new level, all I need to pick up is some light weights and a yoga mat :p

No weights for me the first day! I had a sneak preview on YouTube and decided then and there I will start with no weights doing the modified version. Chicken lol

I will try the weights I think I do have okayish arm strength from swimming - although it won't be the same. I will totally be doing the modified version haha I'm gonna just get 2lb weights, they use 5kg weights in the video, I think there is no way I can use them haha

5kgs? No way! If I do use weights I'll be starting with tins of beans or tomatoes first lol

Mine arrived this morning!
I've mat from yoga and 3lb weights already.
Just need to take my measurements and were off!!
Dunno if I'll be able to start on Friday what with an exam but we shall see :)

Mines come through today!!! YAY!!! All looking like its really coming into place!! gulp! lol.. I am not sure whether I will be starting on friday morning/evening or the saturday morning yet but will see what I feel like! lol.. When in the day will others be doing theirs? x
I will be doing zumba inbetween whenever I can and after the 30 day shred so I will eventually be using the weights that came with a zumba pack I bought not long ago (not tried yet! :) ) Think those green and black sticks from zumba are 1lb each so not a bad starting weight if I decide to try weights at first that is! I think I may do my first few days without! lol..

Woop woop, I will be doing my shred after I pick up the wee one from school but before I have dinner so around 4ish :)

Mine's arrived too! Not feeling well enough to start tonight but think I might start Thursday morning (day after WI) x

I would like to join in please, I will start tomorrow

Mornings before work for me! As I'm not at work today, tomorrow and Thursday I've already started. Hope you don't mind!

Have you done it Aji? Is it sore? I definately don't mind, we're all in it together I don't think it matters the exact day we start. I'm starting definately on friday to give me a few days to hopefully get used to it before work/school runs kick in again :)

Well I did the modified version and with no weights and I think I can feel something in my arms and legs but not much. I think that's ok cos I'll probably feel it tomorrow but I don't want to overdo it. If I don't ache tomorrow morning I'll try using some weights.

Back