30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

Well done Ash! Of course we wouldn't mind you starting early! As MussMunky says, Its the fact we are doing it together for the support that might help. If we follow through our personal experiences then it might help us if we come into some trouble early on with pain and what to do to ease it or if we have found a way to help push through it etc... Good luck Miss Corset!! Friday is going to be my start date too as I too will want the weekend to recoup if it sends me into a big whirlwind of pain! lol.. But as the say no pain no gain right? And we know what to carry on with and what we have to stop with... I hope! So if my body says enoughs enough, I will be listening!.. LOL!! xx Hopefully It will be a hard work out but not cripple me :8855:

Well done on your first day Ash, let us know how you feel tomorrow! :) x

Just finished day 1 ladies! It's hard but not impossible! Loved that it's all little chunks so you keep pushing through to the end of the section. I'm melting now though! Just time for ten mins sitting in the garden with a pint of water before I have to get ready for work!

You'll probably feel it more the second day. I couldn't manage all the cardio but I loved the abs section - felt a bit silly doing the reverse ab crunches mind.....

I've had to stop under medical advice (old knee injury not a fan of Jillian!) but I still follow the abs and strength a bit and just do my physio during the cardio :)

Good luck to you all, it will be really motivational supporting each other

90 minutes on and I'm already starting to feel it! I think it's definitely going to get worse before it gets better but I'm going to try my very hardest to hang in there!

You guys are doing fab, just remember extra stretching before and after and lots of muscle rubs, a hot bath or sauna also helps stiff muscles. My DVD has still not came, but still have the rest of the day today and thurs/friday before I start. I will just follow on youtube anyways until it arrives.

Let us know how you get on doing day 2 ladies :)

Woke up a bit sore today but not too much so I did day 2! I found it a bit easier today. Happy :)

Awww Hopefully we will all be able to help with ways to ease that muscle aches and pains!! I am going to be in big pain I just know it!!... What am I doing ?! lol.. Thats right 30 days of my life to tone up and feel better... !!! lol.. I'm hoping my achy arms, back pain and knees wont stop me from doing it, but will do what I can and see where it takes me, anything is better than nothing :) x Do you do extra stretches than what the dvd says or have you followed her 2 min warm up and cool down and thats all? Or should you do extra if your really unfit.. like me! Or are her warm ups and cool downs enough? lol!! ..
Well done you two on doing it! x

Just ordered mine....... Am actually a bit scared of it dropping through the letterbox!!!
I'm at target and really need to tone up. I'm
Not very good with exercise though, I have stops and starts with it. To do it every day for 30 days is a bit daunting.

Kayla I feel the same!! I walk everywhere but the thought of strenuous exercise is really going to be a test for me! x I am just going to take it steady and just go for the modified version at first definitely and not push myself toooo hard!..I did want at least one rest day as I was thinking about that yesterday.. 30 days of the shed.. wow! hehe :faint2: ...
Has anyone else whos done the shred taken rest days? Does it affect your toning or does it just take that bit longer? x

I'm not sure what to do about rest days... Think I'm going to need at least one a week, but not sure how far into it. Maybe 1 day a week? x

Haha silly :p

I do think the stretch sessions could be a bit longer especially at the end but it's not too bad for me personally x

Bought myself some 1kg weights today so I'll try using them tomorrow. Eek!

LilmissMunchies said:
Kayla I feel the same!! I am just going to take it steady and just go for the modified version at first definitely and not push myself toooo hard!..

When are you starting? I'm hoping mine comes by next week, highly doubt it though.

I am starting this friday but as others are waiting for their dvd's they will be following along the first week on youtube until theirs arrives!! :) So if you want to do that you could start friday? Or whenever you could of course :) We will still be here for support whenever people decide to start x
So Miss Corset, do you think I should do double her stretches, Can I repeat what shes doing for the 2 mins and do it for about 5 mins? x

At the beginning she says do 'dynamic stretches' not static ones so think the beginning might be ok but at the end I will deffo be doing more stretches tomorrow - probably wont repeat hers but do some calf stretches and more arm/shoulder ones too. x

Back