30 day shred workout

Ive done 3 days so far. The first day I could barely stand up after it, the second day I was in agony but my legs didnt feel quite so jelly like. Day 3 I managed 6 minutes before I had to turn it off - I physically couldnt do the moves coz I was in so much pain. The good news is that I did day 3 the following day and found it so much more bearable and Im not really in a lot of pain at all any more. Dreading getting up to level 2 mind you coz I have the feeling Ill be going through all the pain again, lol.

i'm dying,,could get up the stairs to change my clothes,,my legs like jelly,,should have seen me try walk from carpark to school to collect little one,,i'd say people thought i was drunk:)

yummymummy75 said:
i'm dying,,could get up the stairs to change my clothes,,my legs like jelly,,should have seen me try walk from carpark to school to collect little one,,i'd say people thought i was drunk:)

No way, is it that bad?? Still waiting for mine to arrive !!!!!'n

im grand now again,,you really need 10 mins to sit down after but i was rushing for school:)

yummymummy75 said:

Lol!! I have downloaded the first set from iTunes to see how I get on. Am gonna try tonight. Was trying to learn to run but everything keeps getting in the way of me gettin out of the house. X

Phoenyx said:
I blame you lot! So I dusted off my shred DVD which I haven't used for 6 months. I've put on a stone since I last used it...oops!

So I did level 1 first thing this morning and I ache already - god knows what I'll be like tomorrow! Anyone in for a shred challenge?

How are you today. I'm a day behind but happy to join a challenge for level one for thirty days x

I will b up for a challenge when mine arrives.......! Although must admit I am quite apprehensive after reading all the comments.

i cant do jumping jacks!!!!

yummymummy75 said:
i cant do jumping jacks!!!!

Lol there's a lot of those in there isn't there. Havent started yet but have watched it tonight and am ready to give it a go gonna dig out my weights tomorrow and get myself measured. I figure if I start tomorrow I should be some way back to moving easily by Monday haha. So I'm going to measure myself tomorrow too. Anyone up for it with me? 30 days starting tomorrow so brings us just up to valentines for a nice reward? Level one every night and stick to ww. Goal of 10lbs and a dress size (I always remember a previous sw consultant saying 10lb is a dress size).

Anyone in? X

Yes! I'm in! Took a day off today but raring to go! The only difference is I'm not going to stick to level one - I'd like to do one day level 1, next day level 2, next day level 3 then back to level 1. Like the variety.

Love the idea of being a dress size smaller by valentines!

So day 1 tomorrow Rkmriddell! Bring it on!

Phoenyx said:
Weigh in today and lost 3lbs :) the only exercise I did was that DVD, once :)

Fab. Look forward to buddying up. And well done on your weigh in! That's a fantastic result!!! How much do you have to lose all together (if you dont mind sharing). I've three and a half stone but am determined it's all going this year!!!! X

im going to do a week of level one and see how i go:)

yummymummy75 said:
im going to do a week of level one and see how i go:)

I'm on day 7 so far lost 2 cm of each arm and 5 cm of my waist. I'm counting calories also. Glad I measured because the scale hasn't budged :( but I feel great and can't wait till Monday and the beginning of stage 2.

Chazhavnfun said:
I'm on day 7 so far lost 2 cm of each arm and 5 cm of my waist. I'm counting calories also. Glad I measured because the scale hasn't budged :( but I feel great and can't wait till Monday and the beginning of stage 2.

Hi hun, that's brill 5cm of your waist is amazing, that's my problem area, have DVD order just waiting for delivery, if I get results like that I'll be one very happy lady :) You finding it tough??

Chazhavnfun said:

Wow! That's an amazing result!! So quickly too x well done x

Do u need any other equipment besides weights?

Back