30 day shred

yay!! my dvd has arrived at last....tho im rather sore from the gym yesterday so not sure il be starting it today but i will see how i go. i nearly cancelled my gym too but i know that i need it so i didnt, iv just got to make sure i use it!!!! u should put the money u save in a pot for a new wardrobe :) x

i've upped to level 2, did it yesterday and not so bad, today, oook eck a killer, I think I was going for it a bit more. My arms will be aching in the morning I think. But, I have to say, I'd rather do this than spend and hour in the gym - despite being a dvd she does keep you going!

The woman is a devil in disguise! I'm dying after my first go but definitely plan to keep it up - got less than 2 months until my brother's wedding when I'm bridesmaid and plan to be bingo wing free :D

I am on day 5 level 1, not too bad and am feeling my endurance increasing, really should measure parts to see what it does :)

keep it up, i have (and hubby) can see the difference - arms at the tops and the middle! One thing with not going to a class is that you can be as verbal as you like back to Gillian ;) There is one bit on the level 2 and she gets back chat from me!!!

i did day one today.... and discovered i cant do jumping jacks without holding down 'the girls'.....that i cant do push ups .......and i am so unfit!!!! but i did it, i got through it with a few stops along the way!!! roll on day 30 cos im sure il be so much better at it by then ...yay!!

good luck to everyone else doing this dvd :) xx

Just did day one and really enjoyed it. I thought she came across quite well and explained the exercises well. Finished sweating like crazy tho!

sarah x

1st day of the month so I've committed to doing the dvd every day without fail - only 12 weeks until Xmas - I'm thinking of looking slinky in my party dress :D

Ok I think I need to start again and do it. Its so hard as I'm not at home all the time. I will have to carry it in my bag and do it at the OH house. I'm sure he will be laughing his head off when he see's me jumping around lol.

Hi,
Question for those of you who have done this. Is it necessary to do the jumping jacks, and are there any other exercises that would put strain on the knee, cause I have an injured knee at the moment, and cant run, jump, squat etc.
Thanks.

Hi,
Question for those of you who have done this. Is it necessary to do the jumping jacks, and are there any other exercises that would put strain on the knee, cause I have an injured knee at the moment, and cant run, jump, squat etc.
Thanks.

to be honest I think if you have a knee problem give it a miss. There is quite alot of movement that puts pressure on the knees (I hurt my knee yesterday doing the skipping :sigh:). I definately wouldn't do it if injured. hth xx

Back