30 day shred

Well mine arrived yesterday and we started it tonight.

Weren't sure if the living room was big enough for both of us (the bf and i) to do it at the same time, so he went first.
There was much swearing and looking knackered (and he's far fitter than me :/) so i wasn't looking forward to it!

Oh dear god! It's horrific! I made it through though (bar a few missed pushups) and i ache! I need a wee and i think i'm going to have to crawl to the bathroom! I dread to think what tomorrow morning will be like! But i'm determined! Took my before measurements and i hope to see these improve!

the pushups are the ones that kill me, they do get better.

I have missed tonights attack of the fat! Went bellydancing last night and have done something to my hamstring. You have to laugh, not had anything major pains doing the shred (just feeling that I have utilised parts I didn't know existed) then go and go bellydancing for and hour and a half and pull a hamstring!

I did do some abs though - had to do something as I felt that missing day of shred is harder than if I do it every day - does that makes sense?!

Well mine arrived yesterday and we started it tonight.

Weren't sure if the living room was big enough for both of us (the bf and i) to do it at the same time, so he went first.
There was much swearing and looking knackered (and he's far fitter than me :/) so i wasn't looking forward to it!

Oh dear god! It's horrific! I made it through though (bar a few missed pushups) and i ache! I need a wee and i think i'm going to have to crawl to the bathroom! I dread to think what tomorrow morning will be like! But i'm determined! Took my before measurements and i hope to see these improve!

LMAO :8855:

missa - well done for taking the plunge and starting the shred! i promise you the aches and pains will get better! Stick with it and you will see results!

Sharkbait1983 x

Whoop here it is!!!
Finally got the dvd. I'm going to watch it now :D

OMG, I thought as I didn't shred yesterday due to the pulled hamstring from bellydancing I'd go up a notch to level two, well it was ok - was 'glowing' tremendously afterwards but... prefer the level abs. I am not strong enough in my arms to hold me up and do the arms whilst doing the plank!

i am so disappointed!!!! i ordered my dvd from tesco and it still has not been dispatched, despite them saying its dispatched within 24 hrs.....its not even in stock!!! i am now going to cancel with them and order elsewhere, or better still, try and find it in a shop.....does anyone know of any shop that stocks it???

thanks xxx

I don't know whether you will find it in HMV/WH Smiths or such like? I got mine from The Hut, it's also available on Amazon

Did day 2 yesterday. Didn't feel half as bad as day 1, but god i hurt today!

Day 3 done. Getting easier to do, but i'm absolutely knackered now. Glad i did all my cleaning earlier before the shred!

well done on your achievements ladies!!! i cant wait to start but i need the dvd first. still had no luck finding it :-( been to HMV and WHSmiths but no joy so iv ordered another from amazon so fingers crossed it will arrive in a few days :) x

Did anyone find when they first started using it that they gained weight? I've done 4 days of level 1 and i've gained 4 lbs! It's not diet or totm related either :/

i've been fine (so far) not gained anything - lost a pound last week - and have been shredding practically every day. I had a doc appt - exercise came up as it usually does because of my back - and he said that muscle burns fat so even though I may gain a pound in the end that pound will be muscle which in turn will burn more fat :) but and he made a big but, if I am exercising and eating more then you can counteract the exercise :)

Have you measured yourself - waist, bust, hips and above the knees?

Days 7,8,9 & 10 Level 2 down :D Have been v busy last week & had no time this weekend so have rolled over day 10 from sat to today - I definately felt the difference in missing 2 days :eek:. I only had time to do shred & walk doggie - no time for minimins :cry:
Well done everyone on their shredding & get well soon to all those with injuries :character00264:
Level 3 starts tomorrow - wish me luck :)

I'm going to give level 2 another go tomorrow (not shredded tonight as had Guides and got in too late as needed to have my pineapple - can't shred on a full tum!) This will mean that day 9 is the start of level 2. I did level 1 yesterday and felt that I needed more so I hope that is a sign of ready to go to level 2 - those plank things are a killer from my last attempt at L2 :)

Best of luck with level 2. I did day 3 of level 2 today and to be honest I'm finding it tougher than I'd like! Not every part of it. The strength parts of circuit 2 + 3 are very difficult I think. I can't do many of them. Hopefully I'll do better in the next number of days! :(

OMG it is still the same as last time!! A killer certainly needed to push myself more plus, I went and got some weights from Asda (and a yoga mat - £10 for both) so instead of my 420g of baked beans I had a 2.5lb dumbell, oooh by eck!! I have belly dancing tonight and we are doing a fair bit with arms, hope I can hold mine up!!! I am going to stick at level 2 :) I must be a bit of a masochist!

Well I finally started it today. Its not that bad to be honest. I haven't exercised for a while so the press ups nearly took me out lol. To be honest I've done harder workout dvd's like Tae bo glutes and abs...woo thats a killer ...couldn't even walk up the stairs after that one. Will see how I feel tomorrow.

Keep up the good work everyone :)

aw im still waiting for mine to arrive :-( but looks like everyone is doing really great :) i did however get back to the gym today and did a 90 min work out so im really pleased about that, but boy do i ache now!!! fingers crossed my dvd arrives tmrw!! x

aw im still waiting for mine to arrive :-( but looks like everyone is doing really great :) i did however get back to the gym today and did a 90 min work out so im really pleased about that, but boy do i ache now!!! fingers crossed my dvd arrives tmrw!! x

Aww...I'm sure it will. I cancelled my gym membership as I wasn't going....could be bothered...lol naughty me. Oh well at least I'll be saving some money.

Good luck, I hope you get it soon :)

Back