30 day shred

great thanks hun off to order it now! x

Well, it is here and I have done level one and I am still breathing! God it's a killer, I think because it is just 20 minutes but really intense. I used two tins of chopped tomatoes for my weights (!!!) will be getting proper ones next week but the tomatoes still gave some resistance. Abs were a bit of a struggle as I have to be mega careful of my back but I gave as good as she was giving and even now know that my abs have been 'used' as does my left bicep :) It's a killer but I am looking forward to getting on with it and shredding - after all it's just 20 minutes and I think I may even get up earlier during the week and give the body a pump before breakfast :)

This sounds very interesting; I'd really like to get it, but I'm wondering if you need a lot of floor space for it?

Yeah you will need at least 2 meters of space I's say! Level one has only the likes of jumping jacks and a few moves you have to lie down for in which you'll need plenty of arm space! Hit my knuckle of our marble fire place one time so I make sure to position myself properly! But level 2 has a move where you practically hopping 2-3 meters left to right! I move on to level two on thursday so I haven't tried that one yet, just watch it! I do mine in our sitting room!

Ooo i just bought this DVD :)

Scared, but looking forward to the shred :D

Days 3,4 &5 Level 2 down! :) I'm halfway through now - have thought about taking my measurements but I sort of want to wait until the end to get a bigger (or rather smaller hopefully) surprise ;) Does anyone else find that all the 'plank' style exercises in level 2 put a bit of a strain on their wrists? :( Don't know if it's because I have a hard floor, any suggestions for how to combat this?
Well done fellow shredders :)

Day 6 Level 2 down! Got my exercise info from the meeting yesterday so have worked out that I am gaining 2.5 AP's per workout (17.5 per week):happy036:
Hope everyone is having a lovely shreddy time (not to much swearing now) ;)

Lol I may regret it if I do it and can't get out of bed.

Oh holy cow!! :eek:
I'm watching biggest loser and she's like a woman possessed. She had them tie a rope round their waist and told them to pull her....it was like the worlds strongest man/woman contest. I'm really scared :(

Lol! Sure it will be fine Missa!

I reallllly want 30 day shred...but I can't remember how big the living room is in my new flat...

I literally have the memory of a sieve (and, yes, I mean OF a sieve...)

So I guess I have to wait until the 18th (moving in day) before I can order it or not...

missa - i cracked up at your comment re: the biggest loser last night! I was watching it thinking she was possessed as well. Thankfully the DVD is not anywhere near as bad as that - she is actually very encouraging!

I cannot believe some of the losses that they got on the scales though! Absolutely amazing!

Update: I made it half way through Level 3 (what a step up from level 2!) and have had to have a few days off - my knees are really hurting at the moment and I do not want to put too much stress on them. Once they are feeling better I shall continue. I am really proud of myself though - 25 days of the shred completed, 8 inches lost and 6 pounds gone forever!

I hope that everyone is still progressing well and has not felt the urge to kick the TV out of the window yet!!!

Sharkbait1983 x

I missed yesterday (Guide group) having gotten in late at 9.30 it was a wee bit late to have a shred. So I have had my day 4 this morning. Feeling that the abs and shoulders are firming up already.

im not a DVD person but i def think il be getting this! im gonna go look for it right now :) x

yay!! i just ordered it from tesco for £6.49.....i cant wait to give it a try!!! not sure il think like that afterwards tho :) x

missa - i cracked up at your comment re: the biggest loser last night! I was watching it thinking she was possessed as well. Thankfully the DVD is not anywhere near as bad as that - she is actually very encouraging!

I cannot believe some of the losses that they got on the scales though! Absolutely amazing!

Update: I made it half way through Level 3 (what a step up from level 2!) and have had to have a few days off - my knees are really hurting at the moment and I do not want to put too much stress on them. Once they are feeling better I shall continue. I am really proud of myself though - 25 days of the shred completed, 8 inches lost and 6 pounds gone forever!

I hope that everyone is still progressing well and has not felt the urge to kick the TV out of the window yet!!!

Sharkbait1983 x

Yes the losses are fantastic!! I can't believe Shay lost 100lbs in 9 weeks....thats brilliant!!

Well done for sticking to it and informing us of this DVD. Hopefully I will get mine today or tomorrow and will try not to cry while watching it :p

mines sitting on top of the telly! :p i have to be in the right frame of mood to actually do an exercise dvd! so i'll do it at some point ;) hehe

Started level 2 yesterday, was so rubbish at it! Guess I was the same with level 1 though! :)

Back