30 day shred

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
OMG i think i have killed myself.............i'm used to jogging/ fast walking on the tredmill for 50 mins most days....but my word i'm feeling that 20 min workout with the whip cracker that is jillian michaels.

I'm gonna be in pain in the morning :/

i need need to get the weightloss moving again....i sts this morning at wi even though been 100% but i think i may have some PMT bloating

Is it really sad that I am so scared of Jillian I haven't taken the dvd out the cellophane he he. Well done hun, I know some fairly fit people who haven't lasted the 20 mins! I am a Biggest Loser addict right now, she motivates me when I'm sitting on my bum watching the telly so really want to try the shred...but I'm sooo scared lol.
Saw a girl on an old wedding forum I used to go on before the big day...she lost like 8 stone and is super toned and a fitness fanatic now thanks to the 30 day shred. She swears by it.
Don't worry, I put on about 5lbs for about 6 days during that evil time of the month...I just focus on the next week and ignore that weigh in week lol. xoxo

Try the dvd it really is good.....it's hard going but the cardio is only 2 mins then she moves on the either abs or toning. So i think that keeps you going x

hi there i finally started the 30 day shred and am on day four! I completely agree with kakabubbles re: being scared to take it out of its cellophane - mine sat on the shelf for a month until I plucked up the courage to give it a go! I managed to get through the 20 minute workout and i am not going to lie it is brutal and took me about 20 minutes to get off of the floor once the workout was complete but I felt and noticed change the next day!!!

I am on day four, it is getting easier to do and i am noticing muscles starting to be formed so am really pleased. I am prepared that the weight loss might not necessarily be that good in the first week because i am building muscle but a friend of mine has also just completed the 30 days and lost 14lbs and 6 inches from her body! I now cannot stop recommending the DVD to everyone! Give it a go!

Sharkbait1983 x

ooohh may have to try this

where can i find this DVD? I need a change from my biggest loser DVD

I got it from amazon for £5 odd brand new and free delivery x

oooh shark, that is good results, i'd be well pleased with that x

fantasic thanku, im just going to go on a hunt!

I've just bought this from amazon.. should be delievered Saturday

I wanted to do this, but then backed down seemed too much :D ill get it eventually need something to get rid of the inches! good luck with it everyone!

Oh jeez i feel like i've been hit by a bus lol......Not as bad as i did expected though....oh well onwards and downwards x

Well day 2 level 1 complete.....only 28 days to go lol x

do you have to do it everyday for 30days? or can you skip days then pick it back up? only i spend some days with OH and won't be able to do it at his etc lol

I think you're meant to do it everyday for 30 days but i know some ppl do skip some days and just do it over longer than 30 days.....ur meant to do each level for 10 days before moving on x

I feel like i'm 80 years old at the min...infact the old woman down the road is managing to walk better than me today lol x

I think you're meant to do it everyday for 30 days but i know some ppl do skip some days and just do it over longer than 30 days.....ur meant to do each level for 10 days before moving on x

I feel like i'm 80 years old at the min...infact the old woman down the road is managing to walk better than me today lol x

excellent thank you :) may have to order! need to lose the inches lol

well done kirsty for getting through day two! I am now on day five and I am seeing a vast improvement in my endurance on the cardio and can now get through the bicycle crunches at the end without wanting to throw the TV out of the window! I completely understand where you are coming regarding feeling like an old lady though - day two: I was waddling like a penguin when trying to walk and struggling to sit down or move my arms! I promise it does get better.

Oh in case you did not know I found on the menu for the DVD if you go to audio options you can switch Jillian talking throughout the workout off, I muted the TV and then played my own music!

Sharkbait1983 x

hi kirsty, how are you doing? what day are you on now?

I am on the seventh day of Level 1 and have done my measurements today - have lost 4.5 inches!!! So pleased!

Sharkbait1983 x

Back