30 day shred

bulldogdaisy said:
Hope you get on ok,I can feel it in my legs abit more today,it's not as bad as it looks though it does work you hard!

Well I don't know about the other two levels yet lol

Allure_ said:
Walking like john wayne today haha

Lol oh dear,I had a look at the other two levels..don't think my back will agree with some of the moves so probably do more modified ones!

Oh my days is this hard, but totally amazing just painful!

This is a great DVD. I got to about day 4 of level 2 a few weeks back but then hurt my back in a car accident - nothing serious just muscle damage but can't do it for a while. Am looking forward to being able to do it again and make it through to the end.

Ouch! Hope you are ok! Just done day 4 of level one so still a way to go yet :0)

I'm ok thanks, it's sore on a night and muscle twinges wake me up but it's ok through the day now.

How's the shred going? Did you do it over the weekend? x

I did my 1st day about 2 weeks ago but dont think I can count it now haha! So I'm hoping to start again tonight :)

Managed to stick to my word and start again tonight! Ow!

I couldn't even get through all of day one, i think i managed 8 mins......shocking, i'm a wuss ;)

Snugglepuss said:
I couldn't even get through all of day one, i think i managed 8 mins......shocking, i'm a wuss ;)

At least you managed that its hard!!

Mini~Mummy~2~B said:
I'm ok thanks, it's sore on a night and muscle twinges wake me up but it's ok through the day now.

How's the shred going? Did you do it over the weekend? x

Poor you,sounds a nightmare,hope it all heals up soon! Did day 8 today as missed it on Monday,yup did it over the weekend.

Well day one of level two done,feels like i'm starting all over again which is good I guess lol,bit useless with the walking press ups and did the modified plank work and no weights with the sit ups but managed it all so I'm happy :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Well day one of level two done,feels like i'm starting all over again which is good I guess lol,bit useless with the walking press ups and did the modified plank work and no weights with the sit ups but managed it all so I'm happy :0)

Walking press ups?! Eek I've done my day 2 but sort of day 3 of just level 1 and it's sort of getting easier, just the side lunges with the arm raises kill me!!

gemelli said:
Walking press ups?! Eek I've done my day 2 but sort of day 3 of just level 1 and it's sort of getting easier, just the side lunges with the arm raises kill me!!

Yea i'm slow at the press ups but think so long as I'm giving it a go lol.You will soon feel a difference as the days go on :0)

I'm going to start again tomorrow, it's been a while but I need to start doing something!

Back