30 Day shred

Sounds interesting! My friends going to lend me insanity if I complete 30 day shred but it sounds rock hard!

I just wouldn't be able to do Insanity, I opted for T25 as it's only 25 minutes and I can easily fit that into my day but it's by no means easy it really does get a sweat on. There's no way I could keep that pace for nearly an hour with Insanity. Good on ya let us know how it goes

Hi Minnie, you can order the DVD from Amazon or I've heard its on YouTube yes, when searching just make sure you get level 1 as there are 3 levels, you wouldn't want to be doing level 3 first by mistake ;)

Hi be slim,

I googled t25 after you mentioned it and it seems far more up my street! I too am limited for time with work/tea/play/bath and bed for little one so 20/25 mins sounds much better!

Thanks for the mention!

Hi Minnie, you can order the DVD from Amazon or I've heard its on YouTube yes, when searching just make sure you get level 1 as there are 3 levels, you wouldn't want to be doing level 3 first by mistake ;)

Oh dear Lucy I would more than likely collapse!! I'll have a look and see if I can join the challenge

Just recovering from first day on 30 day shred, feel exhausted but my heart was racing do must be doing some good :)

Well done for keeping up with the 30 D.S so far.

I was out visiting family yesterday so didn't get chance to complete it. I'm not sure if it's because it is my second go at the '30 D.S' that I don't seem as motivated. I'm going to switch and try Josie Gibson's 21 day fat burn instead to mix things up.

I've heard lots of good things about T25 and insanity which I would really like to work up towards.

Good luck with the rest of the shred those of you who are doing it. xx

Afternoon off to take little man for his 3 yr check-up so i'm hoping to do the shred this afternoon, just gotta ask him if mummy can have the tv first :/

Edited to say I Did do the Shred...Note to self, do not do half an hour after eating...Blurrrrrrggghhhhh

Never mind, Day 6 done, yippee! Looking forward to being able to say Level 1 done!!

Last edited:
I done it... And personally I would of preferred the gym but on a day like today when I'm exhausted from work it was perfect

Day 4 for me today, a lot of achey muscles but I'm determined to get through this :)

Hi ladies,

Look who's back...

I confess, I'm a Jillian Michaels fitness addict! I was half way [struggling] through some reps on Josie's DVD and could hear Jillian telling me 'don't phone it in', 'don't you dare quit on me' and that 'you gotta fight for this. I don't want you to stop. Push through this.'.

...and there it was! My exercise epiphany right there! :giggle: I decided to give the Shred a go and combine it with other workouts to try and boost my results.

I have been doing Josie Gibson's 21 day transformation this week for a change (which is really good) , but I was worried that the results won't be as effective as Jillian's 30DS. As Josie recommends that her workout is completed 3-4 times a week I have been combining it with the 30DS by doing the shred each morning and Josie's workout in the evening.

Day 3, Level 1 completed this morning. Once tomorrow is done, I think we are over the worst!

Happy shredding lovelies :character00116: xx

>>>I have been doing Josie Gibson's 21 day transformation this week for a change (which is really good) , but I was worried that the results won't be as effective as Jillian's 30DS. As Josie recommends that her workout is completed 3-4 times a week I have been combining it with the 30DS by doing the shred each morning and Josie's workout in the evening.

Are you mad woman!!!!

>>>I have been doing Josie Gibson's 21 day transformation this week for a change (which is really good) , but I was worried that the results won't be as effective as Jillian's 30DS. As Josie recommends that her workout is completed 3-4 times a week I have been combining it with the 30DS by doing the shred each morning and Josie's workout in the evening.

Are you mad woman!!!!

:giggle:

It keeps me busy and out of trouble... and by trouble I mean the biscuit tin ha! x

Back