30 Day shred

Day 10 done - BOOM!

I've used 2kg weights from Day 1, i've managed fine which is good as I have no intention of buying anymore!

As for running....I've got a 5k race end June. I started running again properly last Aug and worked up from not much to 5k just before Xmas and by the end of Feb was running 10k but an old knee problem decided to stop everything and i'm only able to run about once per week as it takes so long to recover i'm afraid. Thats why I started the shred, I havent ran now in over a month and pla on starting again on fri, I doubt i'll be able to run 5k but i'll give it all my best without hurting myself.

I do have to watch my knee with the shred moves but I have to say although I feel the knees aching its more exactly that, muscle ache and not pain.

Bring on Level 2 ay!

Day 10 done - BOOM!

I've used 2kg weights from Day 1, i've managed fine which is good as I have no intention of buying anymore!

As for running....I've got a 5k race end June. I started running again properly last Aug and worked up from not much to 5k just before Xmas and by the end of Feb was running 10k but an old knee problem decided to stop everything and i'm only able to run about once per week as it takes so long to recover i'm afraid. Thats why I started the shred, I havent ran now in over a month and pla on starting again on fri, I doubt i'll be able to run 5k but i'll give it all my best without hurting myself.

I do have to watch my knee with the shred moves but I have to say although I feel the knees aching its more exactly that, muscle ache and not pain.

Bring on Level 2 ay!

Superwoman!

I'm trying to up the weights as I go -2kg seems a way off yet. That's really impressive with the running- I hope your knee holds out alright. Especially for the full shred and for your race.

Enjoy level 2 :)

Superwoman! I'm trying to up the weights as I go -2kg seems a way off yet. That's really impressive with the running- I hope your knee holds out alright. Especially for the full shred and for your race. Enjoy level 2 :)

Why thanks! Never thought about what weights I was using so it's nice to think I'm using a good one, I'll look like Natalie in no time!!! Oh look, a pig outside my window! ;)

Urrrggggggg!!!!!!

'I want you to feel like your gonna die', i'm sure I heard her say that somewhere during that god awful Day 1 of Level 2!

Ouch!!!!

Yey! The more the merrier! In fact the more to keep me going!

I need serious motivation at weekends :/
Weekends were my nemesis the last time I did shred haha. I am all set for day one in the morning, now I just have to drag myself out of bed an hour earlier in the morning :)

Weekends were my nemesis the last time I did shred haha. I am all set for day one in the morning, now I just have to drag myself out of bed an hour earlier in the morning :)

Just think how fab you'll feel after you've finished! Go for it!

Jillian's quotes really make me laugh, I find myself shouting at the tv at times!

Jillian: 'I know you just want to shut off this DVD right now...'. Yes, Jillian.Yes I do!

There are so many!

Level 2 was such a welcome change this morning. Day 11, level 2 done with the weekend workouts to come... :character00115:

Good luck with your shred, keep posting on here to let us know how you are going.

That extra hour will be so worth it once you reach the end, like Lucy said- just think about how fab you will feel once you've finished it.

Jillian's quotes really make me laugh, I find myself shouting at the tv at times! Jillian: 'I know you just want to shut off this DVD right now...'. Yes, Jillian.Yes I do! There are so many! Level 2 was such a welcome change this morning. Day 11, level 2 done with the weekend workouts to come... :character00115:

How did you find level 2? I'm aching loads today!

Wooohoo day one done:) I was up at the crack of dawn feel so great tho maybe a little sore hehe. I am using 1.5kg weights at the moments the last time I did I managed to get up to the 2kgs so I am determined for the same this time. Hope everyone had a good workout and great day :D

Mrs Dee - Have you taken measurements? I would if I were you, you can look back and see the difference then for sure!

On that note I have to confess i'm struggling with Slimming weorld and being a target member and I know its because of the exercise - I'm not making an excuse, I know i'm eating more! And syns, not free or Superfree :(

I weigh myself at home to keep track as I cant go to class each week but I check in about once a month. If I needed to weigh last wed's I would of been out of target :(

I seriuosly need to look at a food plan and stick to it - Go back to week one really and just try 100% to stay within syns. When I used to run I was never hungry after but this dvd, wow, I'm starved most of the time!!!

Mrs Dee - Have you taken measurements? I would if I were you, you can look back and see the difference then for sure!

On that note I have to confess i'm struggling with Slimming weorld and being a target member and I know its because of the exercise - I'm not making an excuse, I know i'm eating more! And syns, not free or Superfree :(

I weigh myself at home to keep track as I cant go to class each week but I check in about once a month. If I needed to weigh last wed's I would of been out of target :(

I seriuosly need to look at a food plan and stick to it - Go back to week one really and just try 100% to stay within syns. When I used to run I was never hungry after but this dvd, wow, I'm starved most of the time!!!

Yeah Lucylu79 I have measurements done which did not make for pleasant reading but hey ho, it will change.
I am just looking at your stats wow you have done so well, congrats. it is so easy to let things go once you reach target I did and hence I am back trying to loose again, thankfully I am not back to the very start. I should maintaining instead of trying to loose again! I think your right go back to week one and maybe plan your week and Hopefully that will help. Good luck :)

Yeah Lucylu79 I have measurements done which did not make for pleasant reading but hey ho, it will change. I am just looking at your stats wow you have done so well, congrats. it is so easy to let things go once you reach target I did and hence I am back trying to loose again, thankfully I am not back to the very start. I should maintaining instead of trying to loose again! I think your right go back to week one and maybe plan your week and Hopefully that will help. Good luck :)

Oh thanks! Yes I have lost a bit and am a stone lighter than when I git married, I look back and wish I'd tried harder but hey ho, it's in the past and I love my photos all the same!

Yes I think week one and no extra healthy extras might help, some days I have 5 (blush)

I loved it! It feels good to mix things up. ? I think level 2 will do wonders for my core! How do you find it?

Ouch! Something went in my abs during the weights and lifting legs so I backed off and managed it through but I hope it's ok tomorrow!

Ouch! Something went in my abs during the weights and lifting legs so I backed off and managed it through but I hope it's ok tomorrow!
oh I hope you are OK! Day two done and dusted I had the company of my nine year old daughter this morning, I think we may have another shredder haha. I am taking my daughter shopping before she goes to her drama group, I Will resist temptation, I may treat myself to a salad :)

It hurts when I cough on my left side but internally, i'm starting my saturday spring clean shortly so I might treat myself to a day off to recover.

Oh dear, recovery or just be plain lazy? I was cleaning the bathroom and hubby brought me up an ice cold glass of sauvingnon blanc and without even thinking about it I drank it and about an hour later thought about shred - Ooops!

Oh well, I'm ready for it today, I hope the day recover helped my ab, we will see later!

Level 2 Day 3 done although my pain came back so I dropped the weights and did my best on that move.

Managed the rest but have to say my right ankle is now hurting - I knew exercise wasn't good for me ;)

Is it too late for me to join the shred challenge? I'm new to minimins but am starting the shred today. In 30 days I'd like to be half a stone lighter and nicely toned! x

Back