30 day shredders quick questio.

donnajt

Addicted to Minimins!
hi shredders!

i have been reading threads with amazing results that u have all achieved from the 30 day shred dvd.

i love gillian and the biggest loser but i am wondering if its a bit too hard for me at the moment?

i am incredibly out of shape. over 7stone overweight. wld i be able to do level 1? or am i being over-ambitious

thank u for reading/replying x

Hi, I think you would be fine. I recently started shredding at 17 stone. I had to have a few 5 second breaks for the first week or so but I found level one really manageable. Level 2 I'm finding much harder and I struggle to do a few of the moves cos my big tummy is in the way *blush*

I think Level 1 is managable for everyone. I'm 6 stone overweight by the way. It's only 20-30 mins and you really feel like you've shifted something. Go for it hun x

Just to add to this, I started 30 day shred 5 days ago. Weight just under 19stone and if I can do it anyone can. Its hard, sometimes I want to cry in frustration, I scream at the TV. Some of the moves I can not do and find I have to adapt them slightly and the jumping jacks absolutely kill. BUT at the end of each session I feel proud of myself and it is already getting easier, and I can manage more jumping jacks and more of the moves than I could at the start.

Back