30 day shredders

I think I'm having a rest day today. Im not sure when I can fit it in today but im gonna try!! I have the kids all day. Was hoping to get little one in bed this morning so I could do it before picking my 2 year old up from nursery but I had to wake her up at 8.45 to leave the house so there's no way shell go for a sleep at 11 like she normally does. Then this afternoon I have both of them. Then I'm
Cooking tea then at slimming world til 6.45. Then got to have my own tea and let that settle so it means that around 8pm is the only time I could do it but it's the last thing I feel like going at that time. I like to do it early and get it out the way. So well see. Fingers crossed little un goes to sleep before 11

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! The 1.5 probably wasn't the best to start on- I've started so I'll finish!
My arms don't hurt this morning...but my thighs do!! I have just put my trainers on...and Thomas the tank on for my son upstairs.

Do I have too????

As a reward I am going for a swim tonight and then relax in the spa/sauna/steam!

Do it....you'll be fine! I hadnt even thought about wearing trainers for it! Just been doing it bare foot.
Im gonna try and do day 4 tonight if i can.

Well, of course I did it!

But my neighbour knocked just after the first Abs, so after a brief natter at the door, i had to start it again from after the warm up! Those weights better feel lighter soon!!

All done and dusted for another day! Yippeeee

tinkagem said:
Well, of course I did it!

But my neighbour knocked just after the first Abs, so after a brief natter at the door, i had to start it again from after the warm up! Those weights better feel lighter soon!!

All done and dusted for another day! Yippeeee

Well done. I always feel real chuffed when I've done it. I'm getting proper weights tonight. Been using beans so I think I'm
In for a shock!!

Ok. Being brave. Here's some before and after shots. The picture on the left is me just 6 days ago and on the right is me after 6 days of shredding. Not sure there's a huge difference?

image-2663572831.jpg

image-1926323313.jpg

I'm stood different in the second one cos I couldn't remember which hand I took the picture with originally lol. Let me know your thoughts x

Wow! Look how more defined your legs, arms and tum is!
I am going to do some before shots tonight- That will be interesting to see what (if any) difference I make to my body!

Does anyone do any other kind of exercise? Gym, Swim, Zumba etc?

Good Luck- you'll be fine! :D
I have to drive as school is too far to walk the kids, gym is too expensive, might get the bike out soon.

Them photos are great, You can definatly see a difference already! :)

I dont do much exercise, just walking with the buggy. Legs are hurting bad today so im dreading the squats. Does anyone else hate them?

Oh I have just ordered this dvd yesterday, although found the level 1 on YouTube so may start tonight if i'm feeling brave. I don't have weights at the minute so it'd be beans for me too! lol

Yes do it do it!!
It's so quick! It'll be over in no time :D

Ok Day1 Level1 done! err, it was a bit messy for a first go, im not very good at the press ups! haha but i can definitely see how it will improve fitness and stamina! must invest in a yoga mat or something as the floor work really hurts the bottom of my back!

I use a cushion for my knees on the press ups.

Well I've just been reading on the actual jillian michaels website about the 30 day shred and some people have gained 2 pound in the first week!!! Apparently it's really common to gain the first 2 weeks as your body retains water but once it gets used to the new exercise the weight should start falling off. God I hope so!!!

L1 D4 done and i hated every minute of it! really struggled tonight and my thighs hurt so much doing the all the squat move. Really dont want to carry on anymore :-(

princessnicky said:
L1 D4 done and i hated every minute of it! really struggled tonight and my thighs hurt so much doing the all the squat move. Really dont want to carry on anymore :-(

Hey hun have a day off. I did after day 2 cos it hurt so bad and when I picked back up a day later it's not hurt even half as bad. I'm on day 6 and I've found doing it earlier in the day is better. I did it last night and I had to force myself through it. Don't give up you've done so well x

princessnicky said:

Hey am on level one day seven and feel the same. Did it too many days in a row I think. Will see how I feel tom as even tho I find it easier I felt myself hating it tonight. Keep it up tho as I will and will be lookin out for you haha

Back