my 100 day seatbelt challenge

Thank goodness i am not alone. Welcome one and all to the eternally food obsessing club!

Another couple of lbs off here but nowhere near what i was hoping. I hoped for a stone in 2 weeks but have been eating every dzy so not likely to hit that. Och well, i am more likely to continue if i am not totally depriving myself so every pound that comes off is a winner.

Well done on the loss - it all adds up. We have to do this diet in whichever way works for each of us :)

Yeah, totally agree however the weight comes off it has to be workable. Although i am only on week 2 i think i can definitely make this work - monday to Friday at the very least. I was hoping to have lost 1 stone in 2 weeks but will definitely be at least 1lb short of that goal. If i was at a traditional slimming club i would expect to lose 4lbs in 1st 2 weeks but sitting at 11lbs already which is amazing.

still reading everyones diaries ever day for inspiration - keep up the good work everyone!

That's a great loss. Well done. Keep going.

Thanks mrsn, im pretty sure i am in ketosis despite eating food every day (my OH reassuringly confims that my breath is stinking!) but am constantly craving food. I keep pacing the floor looking in the fridge and cupboards for the miraculous zero carb and zero calorie junk food that will curb the craving.

Hi, i am countrylass and im an addict :(

I'm an addict too! I'm constantly opening and closing the fridge. I'm no longer hungry but food is always on my mind.

Weigh in this morning and 4lbs off taking me to a total of 12 in 2 weeks. Considering i am still eating every day that is amazing (in my eyes anyway lol).

I was out for a family lunch today and should have shown restraint but the greedy cow is never far from the surface so i had 2 courses but really paying for it now. The stomach cramps started on the way home and to put it politely i dont think i have retained many of the calories. Apologies if TMI. My stomach feels really ropey - who would have thought after 2 weeks a rich meal would have that effect. I dont have many more meals planned so should be able to stick to it for the next few weeks.

hope everyone is is doing well, off to catch up with everyones diaries xx

Have spent the afternoon browsing online trying to avoid doing any exercise and wondered if any of you are using or have tried microdermabrasion on your body to encourage collagen production, smooth skin and hopefully contribute to a reduction in loose skin?

I have used microdermabrasion crystals on my face for years for exfoliation and am thinking that my lardy thighs and bum and upper arms could do with some regular serious exfoliation in time for slimmer skin baring in the summer. My plan is to buy crystals (ebay seems cheapest) and mix them with the many body scrubs i already have for a weekly deep exfoliation. Im hoping it might have an impact on cellulite too. Has anyone done this?

What about body brushing countrylass? I've seen some people here swear by it.

You're a week ahead of me, but one of the things that finally triggered my going back to Exante was a recent flight where I could just about buckle the seatbelt, and was rubbing arm and leg with the poor woman beside me. I felt so ashamed. :oops:

But - now I'm doing something about it! I'm finding the weekend hard (my first) and I think I haven't drunk enough so far. Other than almost a whole week down. I'm doing it!! :)

Hi Spinoza and welcome to my ramblings. The plane thing is horrible isn't it? The last holiday I was on was like that, wedged into a seat and I kept the belt closed for the whole flight incase I couldn't do it up again at the end of the flight. It was digging in and I was trying to lean into the aisle as much as possible so I wouldn't spill over onto the seat of the person next to me. I was at least 1.5 stone lighter then and wore size 18 so wasn't unusually large but it was still a very unpleasant experience for me (and probably the person sitting next to me) :(

I have lots of body brushes and do it occasionally but find some areas too painful. From what I have read it is one of the best things to do to avoid loose skin but I find it sore on my boobs, bum and inner thighs and that's the places loose skin is likely to happen for me since its where the fat seems to gather and party on. I'll maybe do a mixture as I use scrubby gloves too every so often. There's a theme emerging here lol - if I did any of it consistently it would probably work. The same as with healthy eating and exercise :character00116:

I've come to the conclusion that alongside the diet I should also do some investment in myself so I am positively glowing by he time my holiday comes along. I ordered more gel for whitening my teeth today and one of those konjac facial sponges and will do another skin peel tonight. I figure that even though the inch loss will be slow to be seen by others I will see the small changes and they should spur me onto do more and maybe even some exercise.

I updated my tracker there and woop woop I now have less than 100lbs to lose woohoo! Can't believe I am getting excited that I still have over 7 stone to lose - how did I let myself get to this stage? :oops:

Keep up the good work, I am on day 1 of week 3 now and finding it ok - definitely getting easier as my body adapts to the reduced calories. It will get easier!

Never thought of body brushing or the crystal scrub thing, really need to look at that more! My main problem areas are thighs bum and tops of arms so very similar to you - you trial them and I will follow lol! What's the facial sponge you mentioned? X

I've got some body firming oil but will do anything I can! The facial sponge sounds good will have to have a nosey x

Ill let you know how i got on. I used the crystals for a body scrub and tried mixing them in with a scrub but it didnt work well so i used the crystals straight on damp skin and they worked much better. I then used another body scrub on top of the crystals that has moisturising oils in it and then washed the lot off. My skin was glowing so im going to buy more crystals and make this part of my routine.

Sounds lovely, want to give my skin the best chance of firming up as I can! Thanks for sharing x

Oh dear, I have been as lax with my diary as I have with the diet since the weekend. Things are not good but hey today is another day and if I can manage a STS this week it will be a bonus. I have eaten out a few times and caved in and eat a large bar of chocolate and 3 of the new double coated peanut butter magnums over the last 4 days. The slippery slope turned into and very slippery descent but I am back on track today and if I can do ok for the next 4 days until weigh in it might not be too bad. Should be easier when I am back at work next week.

Look on the bright side you are back on here and on track, you haven't done down the slippery slope, you have just dangled your legs over it!

Good you are back on track. I could murder for a bar of chocolate right now. Luckily there is no choccy in the house or my OH would have copped it.

Back