30 Years Old - Starting again for the million time

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by caroline_ireland, 11 January 2009 Social URL.

1. caroline_ireland

caroline_ireland MISS Failure ha

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Started 11 May)
    hi everyone
    Going to start back tomorrow now, learnt a few things here so going to get back on track now. I want to get down approx. 2 - 3 stone for Oz trip in October. :D
    At one o clock, that seems to be my problem when at work cause all there seems to be in sandwiches to eat. Also ive a very bad habit of eating scones every morning so i have to knock that on the head
    i will keep you all informed, my will power is very bad but i think from been on this site ill be strong with the support :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but not attending classes - done it before and revisiting!)
    I'm in exactly the same situation but feeling very determined this time. Are you going to a slimming club or doing it on your own?

Good luck :)

4. caroline_ireland

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    hiya annemarie, no im going to follow a prog on tele so hopefully ill learn a few things on that, ive been to wwatchers but the classes are way to full in my area so could be hours waiting to get weigh so im going to do it allllllllllllllll on my own :eek:/

5. Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.7%)
    Diet:
    Well, good luck with it! I am doing the Slimming World plan which I have done before but I am not attending classes so am relying on my willpower and this forum to keep me going!!!

I'm sure we will both succeed! :):D;)

6. caroline_ireland

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Ah good luck it hun, im thinking about going to W Watchers again, im getting bigger by the day, w watchers worked before, the classes are just way to large :( but its the only way i can get controlled, i need to be watched im having no luck at all already and im piling on the weight :wave_cry:

7. caroline_ireland

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    starting Celebrity Slim tomorrow now, bought my starter kit so fingers crossed

8. Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.7%)
    Diet:
    Is that a meal replacement programme? Think I have seen the advert for it but not really looked into it.

Good luck, hope it suits you and that you get the results you are after!

A.M x

9. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Caroline, I've restarted slimming world after falling off the wagon after an operation in November, I'd put on nearly a stone in 2 months, it's scary.

10. kyra-masters

kyra-masters Twilight Fantasist

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers DIY-er
    im the same as you Dehli.. i started, lost weight and then put it on again. i always diet.. now i am just wanting to eat healthily.. i think that is a better goal because it is more long term then just loosing weight.
    x x

11. caroline_ireland

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    its scary how it just creeps up on u, isnt it, i was doing the C Slim for the week there and im not doing great on it. I wouldnt mind if u put your head down to it its bloody a good diet :( but NO once again i fail. Think ill just do W Watchers and keep my lil book of what i eat :break_diet:

12. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

you have to have a bit of self control i guess,

I did healthy eating for 3 months although i dont have much of a problem with eating anymore and I also go to the gym which I've got to keep on with,

i still have to control myself sometimes when I eat but i dont deny myself the odd treat, I do recomend healthy eating too, because about
    85 % of us put the weight back on anyway.

Last edited: 21 January 2009
  13. caroline_ireland

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    fair play hun defo need to do excerise to fasten it up, think ill start now fresh and keep food diary. that worked for me before so ill try it again. agh sick of listen to myself at this stage

14. boleyna

boleyna Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(26.34%)
    Diet:
    CC
    good luck to you all. I started a calorie counting diet on Thursday, so far I've been really good and lost 5lb, though I think it must be mainly water i've lost. I'm starting to struggle this evening though:(

15. Jesse

Jesse Banned

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(30.3%)
    Hi girls,

Kyra_Masters is right about the weight loss goal as a long term. Everybody wants to lose weight NOW, and as fast as possible. Calorie counting and all well known diets work, but they give only temporary results.

When you do it slowly, and healthy, this becomes your lifestyle - and in a few months you do not care about it - because your weight keeps going down, and never gets back. I know this from my personal experience, I was struggling to lose weight for years!!

So bad many people believe in diets, spend their money and waste their time, without getting the results they need. You just need the right information to lose weight, and a bit of motivation! It is as easy as that ;)

16. Jesse

Jesse Banned

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(30.3%)
    And, Caroline, sandwiches are really bad. You better have some eggs or omelette with veggies when you`re hungry!

17. caroline_ireland

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    ive cut out the sandwiches :) doing weight watchers now, weight in was this evening lost one pound, could have been more stricter so going to lose lot more next wk

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.