31st July weightloss thread...

Yay! That's fantastic Vicky - you must be so pleased after all that STS nonsense! I only hope to do the same on my next weigh in but am not going to hold my breath! well done you!

Keep your chin up, its the only thing you can do. I have just been so determined..dont know whats wrong with me, the fact we have booked this hol will make me even more set to it though :)
I know my progress bar says i only have 7lbs to go but i am going to keep going to 9stone i think cos im not gna get rid of what i wanna lose with half a stone...

Ok so who is up for the next challenge. Im thinking we should set the target date to Bank Holiday weekend so the Friday 28th for the date...

This is the week before my bday too :)

Hi Vicky - great idea but any chance we could make it a slightly longer challenge? I've got this big wedding on September 12th and have still to fit in THAT dress!! I think if I can reach my goal weight by then I may be in with a fighting chance but am really finding it hard to focus at the mo :( That would be 6 weeks approx. and I've 15lbs to go but weigh in tomorrow too.

yeh ok so what date do we think?

Start from today then (so my weigh in tomorrow will count :)) and finish on the 13th? I'll weigh in on the morning of the wedding which'll be 2 days early ( monday being my weigh day) but hopefully the challenge will be complete! That's 6 weeks and 5 days. I'm therefore going to go for 14lbs (gulp!)

Back