31st July weightloss thread...

Aww well done im pleased for you!! :)
I really dont like wedges so im not even looking at them haha
i have found some nice shoes on New Look website that i may go look at. They are silver with a 7cm heel and a bit of a bow at the side and one side of the shoe is cut out if youg et what i mean?

Thank you all! But deminishingreturns......what a result, fantastic! You're doing great you know. I also suffer from fluid retention - especially the 'week before' so I know just what you mean. We've just got to keep plodding along and it'll all come good in the end!

Aww well done im pleased for you!! :)
I really dont like wedges so im not even looking at them haha
i have found some nice shoes on New Look website that i may go look at. They are silver with a 7cm heel and a bit of a bow at the side and one side of the shoe is cut out if youg et what i mean?

They sound great Vicky - not too high either. You'll have to try them on though to see just how comfy they are. Nothing worse than your feet killing you at a do - it can ruin the whole night! Post a pic too!

I plugged this into www.essentialsweightloss.co.uk and got the following totals if it helps any:

Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning Mix 35g - half a pack: 52 kcals, 1.0g fat

1 x large red pepper: 51kcals, 0.6g fat

1 x Old El Paso flour tortilla: 140kcals, 2.8g fat

1 x tablespoon Green 0% yoghurt: (50g) - 26 kcals, 0.0g fat

1 x teaspoon salsa: (10g) - 3.2kcals, 0.1g fat

Sprinkling of low fat cheddar cheese: (20g) - 33kcals, 0.4g fat

Was the quorn 95 for each fillet or for the two? If 95 each it works out as roughly 490 cals. Not bad at all!

Thank youuuu! :D No, that was for both. Forgot to mention I had 2 wraps, so it works out a lot more than that. Nevermind! Just had my weekly weigh-in and maintained which I am more than happy about seeings as I had a monstor BBQ at the weekend with alcohol.

Well done :)

Vicky 7lbs STS, STS
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs -4lbs, STS, -2lbs
Debzi 7lbs -1lb STS
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
CarefulCounter 5lbs STS STS
Chickydee - 10lbs - 2lbs off - 8lbs to go
Diminishingreturns - 8lbs to go. -3lbs, -7lbs !!!
Iris 1lb
preet 2lbs

STS 2 weeks in a row!!! GRR!!!

I know exactly how u feel. I was the same. Its my weigh in tomorrow and i had a sneeky peek today and i was on the same. Its annoying me :( Wanted to lose more before both my friends weddings :(

It's just so frustrating when you have been good and makes me tempted to say what the hell I might as well have that *whatever* because being good isn't making a difference. Sigh - well something has to happen eventually! Just not by July 31st!!!!

PS Dress and heels sound fabulous!

Woo hoo -3lbs for me this week, at last a good result. Don't want to get too excited though coz I lost 3lbs in the last challenge and then didnt lose anything for the remainder of the challenge!
Less than a stone to go now and I'm into the 150s which feels good.:D

Vicky 7lbs STS, STS
Serafyn 7lbs
Debzi 7lbs -1lb STS -3lbs
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
Iris 1lb
preet 2lbs

Crikey, diminishingreturns... you've been giving it some welly this month. Another 7lbs?! I think that calls for the boogalicious dancing banana to be wheeled out!!

party_9.gif

And well done Debzi on the 3lbs!!

CC - I plateaued for 3 damn months earlier this year. It got to the stage where I'd walk into Boots and just preemptively shake my fist at the machine before I even got on it! I'll bet you're just storing up a nice chunky loss for next week, though. Hang in there!

Well its weigh in tomorrow, last night i burnt 380cals on wii and tonight 330! 3 weeks of staying the same will really push me to the edge :( I so hope i lose!

Good luck Vicky!

Ok to ut it bluntly i'm pissed off!!! STS AGAIN!!!

Vicky 7lbs STS, STS, STS
Serafyn 7lbs
Debzi 7lbs -1lb STS -3lbs
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
Iris 1lb
preet 2lbs

Oh god, I really feel for you - how frustrating! Maybe you need to up your cals a bit Vicky to kick start your metabolism? I know it seems a strange thing to do but it DOES seem to work!

I really am reluctant to up my calories, dont want to ruin everything... :( I have been burning over 300 cals most nights exercising too!

Vickydink, I know what you feel. I think for me its all about control. I know if I eat 1,000- 1,200 cals a day, I will lose weight. When I up it, I'm not going to be sure until I step on those scales.

I need to fight this fear for maintanance. Helllp!

Ok Vicky, why don't you carry on as you are this week and see what happens when you next weigh in. If it's still a STS result maybe then consider a change but hopefully it won't be! x

Can I join in late please? Would like to lose 2lbs by the 31st July.

Good luck everyone! x

Back