32 days until Lipsy....

Poraw

I have a gorgeous size 16 Lipsy Dress that I have bought for my OH's christmas party on the 2nd December. Thats 32 days away. The dress has a side zip and is about 1inch away from being able to do up. I really HAVE to fit in this dress in 32 days! Its so beautiful.

So, I shall be keeping this diary charting my progress of 'Lipsy Day'

Today has started off well. I got home from work at 7am and went on my exercise bike for 30 minutes. Breakfast was a bowl of strawberries with a Muller Light Vanilla Yoghurt. I am just having some grapes whilst I have home made veg broth cooking on the hob. Lunch is Chicken Teryaki with Noodles and tea will be soup - as much of it I can manage! I am aiming to drink at least 1 litre of water today - I do struggle with my water intake. Tonight I am going to do another 30 mins on exercise bike and 10 minutes on my air walker.

Ill update again later!!

Good luck with your target. Christmas party's are always good motivators. My target is for Christmas day. 8 weeks to go and 12 lbs to go, come on we can do it!!!

I have a pair of jeans from river island I used to call them my good bum jeans but i have to lie down on the floor to get them done up and there is no way I can possibly leave the house wearing them lol. So i'll be interested to see how you get on with you clothing motivation lol.

Good luck

Malibu xx

Ohh I have some good bum Jeans to!! Like you, not for facing the world in yet haha!

Today has gone well - not managed to do more exercise yet - unless you count getting up and down from the sofa a zillion times for trick or treaters!

Am just eating a large bowl of raspberrys and am yet to have my tea yet so I am confident that today will be a 100% day - as long as I can keep away from any left over Haribo!

Back