32 weeks of 100% - The scribblings of a wishful thinker.

Lol, I know the feeling. 50 would go down well about now! I'm going to try and stick to under 10, I just normally put crazy pressure on myself to stick to 5 and the end up falling off the wagon. Hopefully ten-ish will keep me on the straight and narrow. Had a few more today but will go under tomorrow.

Bit of a change of plan today!

Extra easy:

Kelloggs bar (HEXb)
Lamb biryani (2 syns)
2 cups of tea
Curly wurly (6 syns)
Chips, cheesy beans and grilled chicken (HEXa but no superfree wahhh)
Digestive (4 syns)
Mango
Banana

Total syns: 12! :(

Definitely need more superfree but going red tomorrow, so I'll cram lots of veggies in!

x

Last edited:
Haha, you're right. You're a wise woman! I am going to try and be a bit better today. I might even attempt to do some exercise.Those biscuit moments are lovely! Which flavour did you have? I've only tried the blueberry so far, I ordered chocolate but the nice people at Sainsburys switched them for strawberry and I don't know if I fancy them as much!

Todays foodage:

Red day:

Kelloggs chewy delight (HEXb)
Two mini snack rolls, tuna and cheese, cucumber and lettuce (HEXb, HEXa and 1 syn for butter)
Banana
200mls Oatly (HEXa)
Pork medallions, butternut squash mash and veg (2 syns for apple sauce)
Mango
Kelloggs strawberry biscuit moments (5 syns)

Total syns: 7

x

Last edited:
Argh, s'been 3 weeks since I update this! Madness! I kind of fell off track for a bit, I didn't put on any weight but I didn't lose any for a week or two. I've definitely lost some more since then though as I'm now at 13st6 (13st5 this morning lol) but I'm not strictly sticking to SW, I'm just trying to eat really healthy and wholesome stuff!

I'm going to try and keep cooking meals SW friendly, they're generally low in fat anyway. I've been drinking loads of green tea this week so hopefully that will help boost my losses!

I've also bought my wedding dress now! I'm going to try it on again in 2 weeks so I can show my friends and sister, desperately trying to lose a few extra lbs before then. I must admit, it's really nice not sticking to any sort of plan. I'm finding it really easy so far so hopefully I can stick to it for the long run. It does seem to be working so I'll see how it goes for the next month! I've been exercising whenever I can and cutting back on carbs a bit with my evening meals. I guess I'm generally trying to make better choices. If I can lose 2lbs a week on average, I've got 25 weeks which will total it up to another 50lbs - which will make me just under 10stone. I'd be happy with that!

Hope you're all still doing well :) x

So, decided that I'm going to go to Zumba in the morning with my little sister! Bit scared! Should be a good laugh though. Also, bit obsessed with Milkyway Crisp Rolls at the moment - 128 cals for both pieces, so yummy! x

Thank you lovelies! Zumba was indeed lots of fun! I've been before and there were just loads of teeny tiny super model looking women (I wish I was over exagerating lol) so I was a bit apprehensive but the Sunday morning class seems to be really varied. Will be going every Sunday from now on! I was tempted to go swimming afterwards but I don't think I'm quite body confident enough yet. Only a matter of time though! :)

Not long until your wedding now RHALLAN!! Exciting times! I've got less than 6 months til mine! Scary stuff. Have you got your dress yet?

I did take a sneaky pic of my wedding dress when I went before. I'm having it without the belt and with a lace 3/4 length top over it but here it is!

20130205_154003_2-1.jpg

Excuse my cabbage patch dollesque arms, I've lost about a stone since then! When I tried it on my Nan told me I needed a spray tan lol... oh dear.

In other news, I only lost 1lb this week - despite being incredibly good and exercising lots! I think I'm due on my period though so I'm not too bothered. Todays foodage:

Cranberry and almond granola bar - 150k
Tees valley beef casserole (I love these!) - 200k
Mango chunks - ??
1 Ryvita with cream cheese - 100k
BGTY wrap with chicken in salsa, lettuce, onion, guacamole and sour cream - 550k ish
Bowl of strawberries and raspberries with some melted nutella and a tiny sprinkle of hazelnuts - 200k ish
Lots of green tea

Although I'm not really counting calories as such, I'm trying to be a bit more aware of them so I don't go overboard because I think something is healthy. All in all, pretty good day!

Hope you're all doing okay :) xx

Thanks! I probably will have to have it taken in nearer the time, when I last tried it on it was a bit too small but it's a lace up back so there's room for error on either side. The wedding dress shop lady said it would be better to buy one that fits me now, then there's not as much pressure leading up to the big day. Plus, worse case scenario is that I lose too much and have to buy a different dress, but if I'm sure if I've lost enough to need to buy a new dress I'll just be happy I actually lost the weight lol. I'm hoping to lose about 3 stone between now and the wedding so it should be fine just taken in, hopefully! :D

Have you got your dress or tried any on yet? I thought going 6 months before gave me loads of time but apparently some of the dresses I liked wouldn't be delivered in time, pure madness!

This week's been pretty good diet wise so far. Had a sneaky weigh this morning and I've lost another 2lbs, but I'll wait til Monday morning for the official result! I've been reeeally enjoying frozen bananas lately! They taste like ice cream! I want to try and dip them in some melted dark chocolate and put them on sticks or something. So yum.

Todays foodage:

Warburtons fruit loaf with orange - 100k
Bang bang chicken wrap with oriental salad - 450k ish
Harissa turkey kebabs with salad and pita bread - 500k ish
Chopped banana and mixed berries with a light chocolate mousse - 200k ish

x

Thank you lovely! I'm pretty happy with it. Just really want to keep the ball rolling now!

My diet hasn't been very good this week at all. It really is down to work though, I've been doing 20 hour shifts and my brain is completely fuzzed. I'm off this weekend though so I'll be doing lots more red days. I've been doing more extra easy but I know I lose faster with red, so I need to up those. I keep missing my HEX's which is bad! And I had a takeaway! But but but, chicken in black bean with boiled rice, and it was extremely watery so I'm hoping it's not too bad. I had half for dinner the night before and half for lunch today. Going to guestimate it as 6 syns per day! Ouch.

Sleeps are needed. x

i know you wrote this a while ago and dont know if someones said it before me but chicken and blackbean from the take away i 4.5 on extra easy :) x

Thank you! I love black bean sauce, it's always been my favourite takeaway treat anyway so it's extra awesome that it's so low in syns. :) Congrats your weight loss so far! x

Thanks :) It's a bit weird. I feel like my progress is reeeally slow but I just need to get my head around the fact it's not going to be an over night thing!

Thank you also about my dress! It's much more weddingy than I thought I'd go for but I'm really happy with it. I am glad that the wedding things are finally getting sorted. We're putting down all of our deposits on the flowers, videographer etc tomorrow so I'll be glad once that's all booked! I've also got my first ever custom listing on Etsy to buy tomorrow - so excited! This lovely lady has made us some buttonholes, a dried flower headband and some flower pins for my bridesmaids - I love them! CUSTOM LISTING for Emily von whichgoose auf Etsy :D

With the frozen bananas (yum yum), I normally cut up a banana into slices and freeze them like that, they're a bit like ice cream bites? Sometimes I put a bit of nutella or peanut butter on before freezing and they taste even nicer! Definitely going to try dipping them in a bit of dark chocolate though. They'll be awesome in the summer!

I also went down to our local asian food shop today and stocked up on lots of random but tasty looking things. I've got some fermented black beans, sezchuan peppercorns, kung po sauce (fairly low cal!), frozen pork dumplings, about a litre of soy sauce lol. Went a bit crazy in there but it'll be fun experimenting with it all!

Todays foodage:

Pita bread with some cooked turkey mixed with paprika, chilli powder and a tablespoon of grilled pepper light philli, lots of salad and a teaspoon of reduced fat sour cream - 300k ish
Small pack of yogurt covered raisins
Banana
Chicken in black bean sauce (homemade!) with rice - 550k ish

I'm not overly sure what to have for dinner tonight. Quite possibly something with my new ingredients but will wait until the boy gets home! (Edit - had chicken in black bean sauce, made with my new 'fermented black beans' and it was amazing! Will post the recipe on my blog soon!) Hope you all have a nice weekend! :) x

Last edited:
Wuh, haven't done great this weekend. Liam took me out for a meal last night and it was very unhealthy and I also had a few drinks, which were definitely unhealthy. Also had some chocolate covered popcorn in the cinema. :rolleyes: I went to Zumba this morning and I've tried to do okay today to make up for it. Will find out the damage in the morning!

On the plus side, I went and had my hair and eyebrows done yesterday! It was really nice as I don't really treat myself too often, very happy with how they turned out. I'm also thinking of booking a new tattoo, I've wanted a new one for a while but I like to make extra sure it's exactly what I want before rushing into it. I should probably wait until I've lost a few more pounds first! I might make it my 12st7lbs present! I think 12.7 is the lightest I ever remember weighing in at since I was a teenager, so that'll be a nice thing to look forward too.

Hope you all had a nice weekend! x

Your bits from Etsy are lovely chick, are you having a theme to your wedding?
Hope you enjoyed your night out, dw about the diet, if the scales have fluctuated it will be well worth it for a proper night out with ur man :)
never heard of choc covered popcorn how chic. My hubby introduced me to putting maltesers into warm sweet cinema popcorn it's gorgeous and melts the maltesers a bit so they're all goey and yummy.

I want a new tattoo but think ill wait til I'm skinnier too, not entirely sure what I want either so gives me time to plan. I am so excited to get to 12.6, I've worked out that's the weight that I officially go from obese to overweight, that will be such a milestone! X

Back