3lb gone : )

Hi all,

3 lb this week...I was holding thumbs that it would be a bit more, but given my usual resistance to losing, I think 13 lb over two weeks of induction isn't too bad...

Anyway, the below is what I am singing to the tune of Bachman Turner Overdrive's 'you aint seen nothing yet'...

Any loss is good loss...mm, mm, yes I took what I could get, mm. mm. them scales looked at me with a big blue dial...and said you aint seen nothing yet...no no baby you just aint seen nothing yet

Hugs xxx

: )

Thats an awesome loss! I hope you don't mind me asking but what would your typical day of food look like?

Last edited:
Thats an awesome loss! I hope you don't mind me asking but what would your typical day of food look like?

Hi Louise,

thank you and no, I don't mind at all...

Breakie is either two boiled eggs beaten in a cup with butter (I love it <smile>) or Bacon, egg, tom, sometimes black pudding for a treat too

lunch is either a boiled egg, tuna in oil, salad, with around two cups of salad, lettuce, red peppers, onion, raw courgette and 4 or 5 olives...or a fish in butter sauce or chicken breast but same salad

Dinner is steak, chicken, mince or fish with cauliflower, fine beans, or broccoli and roasted courgette...again to about a cupful.

I am drinking quite a bit of water and I think they has helped get rid of a lot of the water retention, and I have a mid morning and mid afternoon black coffee...but not feeling hungry and will now start to add some mims in I think, cos they sound delicious.

Hope that answers your question.

Hugs

xxx

Thats really impressive weight loss - and great food choices! Well done! :)

Well done - that's nearly a stone in two weeks!

The menu sounds good - although if you're staying on induction I would cut out the onion and black pud, they are carby (sorry)

Thanks Leanne and Lady,

Although Lady, I had started to like you until you crushed my black pudding affair : D

I do only have it once a week and I find the onion is ok so long as I stick to just one slice a couple of times a week. I'm prone to yeast and find the onion helps.

hugs xxx

Back