3rd time lucky??

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
ive decided to give cd one final shot after messing around with other diets and failing miserably!!!
this will be my 3rd time and am going give it 100%. im sick of being unhappy with my weight and moaning about it and trying to diet( tried them all) and ending up fed up and depressed and then binging and making my weight shoot up. reading the posts on here is so inspiring , peoples losses, diaries etc they are just so motivating. So heres to day 1 of ss+ (4 shakes and milk) and a new thinner me

Jo xx

Best of luck hun xx

Hello sweetie i remember you hun and you had great weight losses on SS+ didnt you.??

so that will happen again for you chick!!
you can do it this time im sure.xx

day 1 so far

well its now nearly 4pm and ive been 100% just had the one shake and starving but ive also had a word with myself and am managing ti ignore those little voices begging me to eat and start tomorrow!!!! i think the sunshine is helping alot though and the thought of less clothes making me panic lol!!
im still waiting for a cdc to get back in touch with me as i only have enough shakes for 9 days so i hope they do soon anyway going have a choccy tetra now and lots of water to try and bannish those little demons :D
hi Shanny , i did have good loss on ss+ but then blew it big time but going give 110% this time, hope your well youve done fab!!
Jo xx

Yes that was cuz you went away didnt you?? put that behind you now and make this 3rd time start a very lucky one.!

It was my 3rd time too, so if i can do it you can too.x

first weigh in tonight and lost a whopping 11lb !!! well pleased. Goal weight here i come ;)

well done!!!

did you move to atkins? how did you find it?

keep going. you can do it!

yes i did move to atkins and found it really good, but im so impatient and want to lose weight quickly so came back to cd and am going try and los what i need to on cd and when im at goal im going to go back to atkins hopefully to maintain xx

Well done with week 1.Best of luck for week 2. I am too starting again tomorrow for the 2nd time. I am sure we will both achieve our goals :)

omg josie - how fantastic yuor weiht loss has been x

Back