3weeks in. 12stone to lose. need help =/

Well I managed to use up my weeklies yest eve (and a few more :(:(:( ). Couldn't stop eating :thumbdown: Hopefully that means I'll lose on Sunday morning since they're gone. Really nervous now cos I ate loads of crap :(
Am at work today, 12hr shift and made a point of not taking money so can't buy anything) - so hopefully have some left over today so back on track

Don't forget to do inches too when exercising, u might be losing inches rather than pounds in first few weeks of exercising?

I know how frustrating it is tho when u have had a perfect week and it doesnt show on the scales. Fingers crossed for big loss next week x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Hope youve had a chilled evening and your not still stressing over weigh in xx

diet, what diet?
this week has been a total shamble, i feel like giving up, luckily this time theres something in my mind telling me not to.
everything at the mo seems never ending, my oldest(6) comes down with chicken pox so has been of school since wednesday, then my youngest (1) started puking every where last night, luckily she hasn't today. ive got ANOTHER dentist appointment tomorrow, my jaw is killing me but my tooth doesnt hurt, weird, its either my tooth or ive inherited TMJ which my sister has. boo hoo.
anyway, enough boring you with my problems, im thinking of starting 'filling and healthy' i was succsessful on simple start so think healthy and filling plan will give me abit of a boost, which is what i REALLY need.

anyone got any good tips on good things to eat to speed weight loss?
also, another yucky fad ive found.......oil pulling??? im deffo giving that a try lol :D

well dentist was successful, finally a dentist that realizes i need treatment whoop whoop. lol. not weight watchers related but hey, im looking forward to a few treatments i need to have done, which should hopefully mean ill lose a few pounds as wont be able to eat haha few pounds off my bum and lots of pounds from the other half's wallet, wont be able to afford to eat haha.

not really expecting excitement at this weeks weigh in, unless last week was a big booboo and ive actually lost weight then hopefully ive lost. ive not done and excercising this week (apart from my usual walking everywhere), i havent done the wii or the bike and i surprisingly feel good, my jeans feel looser. fingers crossed.
hope everyone is doing great.
look forward to reading replies :D

What a week, I've been feeling under the weather too, only it's not a tooth it's my ear. It's so hard to stay on plan when you feel poorly. I've just wanted to lay with my head on my hot water bottle, drink hot chocolate and eat toast. I know if I track I won't have gone over my points but I still feel guilty. All those carbs and sweeteners. Are you feeling better???

How are you doing with tracking your pro points?? I'm thinking I might give Simple start a try this week to give me a bit of a change. There were no recipes in the magazine this month to inspire me so am going to buy one of the recipe books as well I think. I've been doing WW since November now and don't want to get stuck in a routine that will become boring, I'll end up rebelling!!

oh no, i feel your pain =(
have you had a look at filling and healthy? same as simple start but instead of the 2 treats a day you get your 49 weekly propoints for treats etc. thats what im doing, i was eating too much crap on pointing everything.

so far, i cant wait for march to be over, had dentist and no infection but my neck still hurts, my sister suffers from tmj and she said these are the syptoms she has. woke up the other morning with a swollen tonsel and hurt to swallow (same side a irritating neck and tooth) so think a trip to doctors tomorrow is in order.
my diet has sucked this week, my lil man finally went back to school yesterday, then low and behold he started vomiting last night at bedtime so has been off school today, then 4am this morning im running to the loo and have been vomiting every since, thankfully its calmed down alot now, thank god for diralyte lol so heres hoping to a blimming good weight loss tomorrow morning.
to be honest i think (despite hate being sick) this has been my start over, my system is clear and all ive wanted to eat all day was strawberries and big glasses of water with lots of ice, but i didnt have the strawberries =( hopefully tomorrow.

hope everyone is doing great on there plans.
i am off to bed now, very early for me, but doctors and weigh in tomorrow morning, and hopefully shift this back and tummy ache boohoo lol
my kids coped better with this bug then i did, they got on with it, me im a wimpering mess haha.
xxx

Hi all been on ww since jan and can say I'm enjoying doing pp just my progress is so slow when everyone else seems to be loosing loads I've lost 11 lb since 1st jan but last few weeks don't seem to be budging and it's getting little disheartening luckily I'm not gaining but just wish my weight loss would speed up is anyone else the same? Kx

I'm still reading!! I've had a bad week (self inflicted), back on track today and doing my best to just look forward. So easy to get really cross and let one bad day turn into a bad week then a bad month. I've lost 2 stone since November, have been impatient this week so sabotaged myself which means a gain....

Well done on your 8lbs that fab!!!!

Ouch! Poor you, I have an ongoing root canal saga at the moment, I can't eat on one side and I find it hard to eat anything chewy or crunchy (but easy to eat chocolate, funnily enough!) which doesn't help with the diet! Make yourself up some low pp soup and try some OSS or plain old porridge for breakfast. Life throws us these little challenges doesn't it! Hope they heal quickly and you're feeling much better soon. x

It gets worse, I was in agony when she was taking one out so she had to numb me again, then said "oh there's an infection there" still pulled it out tho. Yet she had done and xray and examination before she numbed me. So that evening my partner rang them and said I was in agony shouldn't I have antibiotics, the receptionist said that if it was bad the dentist would of given me them there and then. So cut a long story short, I was back there yesterday, can't eat (bonus lol) and on two different antibiotics :( feel like I've paid a fortune to tell them how to do there job. When I went back the dentist said "oh I should of given you antibiotics last night then it wouldn't be this bad today" errm yes I told you that! Jeez lol. So not weight watchers related, but back to weigh in tomorrow :) xx

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

oh gosh how annoying and most of all how painful!!!!!
hope u feel bit better now the antibiotics have kicked in x

Back