4.5st/63lb Lost - Under 200lb - Feeling GREAT!

girlsbig98

Silver Member
Well today is the first time in 5 years that I have been under 200lb and I feel fantastic its such a great feeling to be able to say I am under 200lb or to think 199lb especially as I was getting closer to 300lb when I started in the summer.

My husband is home on Monday and I am determined now to stick with my diet while he is home and not go off plan (anyway not going out for a meal with him will be punishment for the internet fiasco!)

I really want to stay on plan over Christmas but not sure how to handle it, maybe have Christmas day off but not sure if I will just binge for 24 hours I really dont want to.

Hope everyone else doing well!

Over half way through goal now and on cloud 9! :cool: :cool: :D :cool: :cool:

That's absolutely fantastic! Must be such a great feeling x

Well done girlsbig. Great loss. I'm also under 200lbs with just over 3.5st lost and am feeling much better. My Xmas goal is to start the New Year at 3.5st lost which essentially means that whatever I lose over 195lbs I can gain (temporarily) over Xmas. I'm 193.2 at the mo so I have 1.8lbs to play with. Hoping to get another pound or 2 off by Xmas eve tho when I'll be taking a bit of a break until the new year. Maybe your goal could be to WI under 200lbs after Xmas?

Well done , thats awesome :D
what an inspiration , almost 100lb since the summer and ive struggled to lose 25 :wave_cry:
You deserve to feel great xx

Thanks girls, yes I do feel fantastic, just shame my husband seems to be hell bent on making me come off track! When I started he dismissed it as a waste of time and money, then I showed him it was cheaper to eat vlcd than normal food but then he continued to say how I wouldnt last a month and now here I am around 7 months later with 63lb lost :D

Yes borders if I am 199lb on the 2nd of January I will be over the moon xx

About as supportive as my OH then who said that if I had eaten sensibly last time I lost it all I wouldn't be doing this now, complains about boxes of slop (as he calls it) coming through the post, and told me he didn't know why I was bothering as I will just put it all back on again :mad:

And why is it that he can never think of anything he wants from the supermarket when I'm doing an online order but always remembers at least half a dozen things when Tesco drive off :rolleyes:

Fantastic! We were the same start weight so you're my S&S inspiration :D

Fantastic! We were the same start weight so you're my S&S inspiration :D

Thank you! If I can do it anyone can thats for sure! I have found some weeks hard but overall its been relatively smooth journey just a little worried about Christmas and how I will handle it at the moment!

You seem really motivated so I'm sure you'll be fine. It seems Christmas is a free for all food fest but the majority of the food that we over-indulge in is available to us for the other 51 weeks of the year (in moderation once we're at goal!) x

Doesn't this diet make u realize how much people eat and drink? Xmas makes people do greedy!!!

Just seen this and you've got pretty much the same start stats and goal as me. It's great to see that someone who was where I am now is doing so well.

Ha, know the feeling Girlsbig :D, but we'll get back on track and keep moving downwards by this time next week :)

Back