Step 1 Sole Source 4 month's, 4 stone, day 1, Bring it on :)

I find that it keeps my brain occupied and my daughter has never been so healthy! Lol
She had fruit salad for lunch and then she's had a salad for dinner (she declined lunch). Loving her 9 a day today lol

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Where are you Chrissy? Hope you're doing well still!

Hey guys! My laptop died on me! Effing thing! I've been being a bad girl, been stuffing my face with everything, and I still lost 5 lbs at last weigh in! That was last week, I've been better since then, I've been eating, but not mountains of junk, trying to make better choices, I'm not being weighed until next saturday, so hoping for a good loss :) Hope you're all doing better than me ladies!xxx

Hey guys! My laptop died on me! Effing thing! I've been being a bad girl, been stuffing my face with everything, and I still lost 5 lbs at last weigh in! That was last week, I've been better since then, I've been eating, but not mountains of junk, trying to make better choices, I'm not being weighed until next saturday, so hoping for a good loss :) Hope you're all doing better than me ladies!xxx

I'm so jealous that even when you're naughty you lose so much! I've had an extra period and am also struggling 'to go' ahem, so I'm not hopeful for a good loss this week.

At least you're still on plan in some form, and still losing, hopefully this will be a good week for you :)

I'm getting back on SS properly today, took my dog for a 2k walk this morning to kick start the day and so far I'm optimistic :) I've been on as well for the last 3 weeks?! So confusing!xx

I'm getting back on SS properly today, took my dog for a 2k walk this morning to kick start the day and so far I'm optimistic :) I've been on as well for the last 3 weeks?! So confusing!xx

Sounds good! It's definitely tempting to cheat and have treats etc but it does actually make it harder if you're preventing ketosis.

Yeah the period thing is SO annoying! I read its because excess fat stores oestrogen and when we lose weight rapidly our body releases large quantities of the hormone and makes the body think we're due a period. It's driving me mad, 8 days today and normally my period only lasts 5! Plus I've been taking my pill throughout so assume on my pill break I may get another flipping period.

I'm telling myself its worth it!!

I'm on the injection and I've never had periods while on the injection, but i was on for 3 weeks this time, came off about 2 days ago but still spotting :/ it's a bit poo! Just finished cleaning the kitchen and livingroom and just sat down with my 1st shake of the day, then going to organize the spare room and clean my son's room, if I'm not back online in an hour send a search party :p xx

Hey ladies. That's odd about your periods, I've not had that so far luckily, touch wood. Mine are already really long, so don't want them longer. I need to get back on SS too. I've been doing SSplus and then going out for meals a lot recently at the weekends and friend's bdays. Only lost 2lb this week, so I need to give myself a kick up the behind asap if I want to reach my goal!

Just joined :) Thanks Jo, I was 100% y-day, bring on the next 2 weeks :) xx

Well that's 1 day 100% down out of 14 already!

I think a few of us have found knowing the others are trying to hard and checking in every day to honk for 100% has made us more inclined to resist the little urges and just take a day at a time.

Think how much you could be down in 2weeks with your amazing losses!

I reckon I can do maybe 10lbs in 2 weeks :D Bring it on! Can't keep messing about, I had a panic attack yesterday when I realised I'm only 5 weeks away from my holiday!xx

So walked the pooch 2k this morning, came home done 60 squats and tried to do my 30 sec plank (doing the 30 days plank and 30 day squat challenges) but planking is frigging hard! I'll come back to that one after my shake I think :) xx

Hows your day been Chrissy??

Had another good day yesterday, got a monstrous toothache though which sucks a bit, my friend just gave me some morphine pills so I can sleep :) still going and got vibro gym in an hour, wish me luck! xx

Glad you're doing well chrissy :)

Current loss: 19lbs and 14.5" inches

Thanks, how you getting on Liz?xx

Thanks, how you getting on Liz?xx

I had a planned time off over the weekend for a wedding and gained 3lbs so not great but back on it 100% until the end of July now :)

How you doing today Chrissy? Aww Lizz glad to hear you're back on it 100% :)

How you doing today Chrissy? Aww Lizz glad to hear you're back on it 100% :)

Hey Jo! How you getting on?
I went straight back on it Monday and found it surprisingly easy to get back into it so I'm now wondering if I was properly out of ketosis for long enough. No planned time off now, I'm 100% until the end of July

Back