Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

4 Packs- what time do you have them?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs Pink, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi guys

I left all my packs until evening the other day and had a bit of a wobbly (ie I cheated!:() SO I don't think doing that is wise for me...

I was wondering what time other people have their packs - and also, does it make any difference to the weight loss?

eg does your body go into "starvation mode" and slower metabolism, if you go for a whole day with nothing then have them all in a short space of time??:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss_Rooster

Miss_Rooster Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have my choc tet at 8.30 am.
    Next choc tet at 2pm.
    Then my soup and bar at 7pm.. or a bar or soup at 7pm and a choc tet made into a hot chocolate at about 10pm before bed. xxxx

4. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

ooh Mrs. P I couldn't fit in 4 packs at once :eek: I am on 3 but what I do is to have one at about 11.30am, then next one about 4.30pm and last one about 8.30-9pm. I find this is working well for me because it means I don't feel nibbly in the evenings. I think you'd be better off spacing them out and then you wouldn't feel the need for a nibble. :)

5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I split a sweet pack into 2 - then have first half as breakfast from 9am -11am, then 1-2 litres of water.
    Then I have the 2nd half between 2 - 3pm, that means I have a soup about 6pm and then a bar about 8pm. You could do the same type of thing but rather than splitting your packs have the full one each time, have 1 hot and 1 cold so you dont feel like everything is the same all the time xx

6. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I try to space my packs out throughout the day, and on AAMW I treat my "meal" as another pack and space them all out fairly evenly. I don't know how scientific it is but my thinking is that if I space them out my metabolism will keep ticking over rather than leaping into action once a day by having 2 packs at a time after having nothing for hours...it seems to be working lol

Corinne x

7. Canary Kate

Canary Kate Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have my 1st about 11ish, soup at 2ish, bar at 5 (before gym) + last soup at 8pm. That seems to work ok with me:)

8. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    im a bad girl, have a soup at 6pm a moussee at 8pm then i have my bar in buiscuits spred out til its gone

9. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Banana Tetra at 7.30am, Peanut bar at 1.00om and chocolate Tetra after the gym approx 8.30pm and 8 pints of water in between.
    I am a creature of habit with this diet!

10. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Tetra used for three cups of coffee throughout morning. Bar at lunch -13.15, shake when I get in about 5.00ish and then mousse at 21.30pm.

I think it is a case of finding out what suits you, as everybody seems to be different :)

11. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I have a sachet of banana shake that I use on coffee throughout the day, I start with 2 coffees in a morning. I have a soup at about 1pm, then more coffee's using shake, at 5pm I have my second soup and then fill up with water, gt or coffee if I have shake left. I have my last sachet of soup between 9 and 9.30pm. Occasionally I'll change the 5pm soup for a shake, or make a mousse out of it, as well as a jelly from my water flavourings. I usually fit in about 4 litres of water during the day, though yesterday I had 4 1/2

12. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I don't have anything except about 2 litres of water and GT and coffee until about 1ish. Then I have a full pack of shake. I have the next one about 5ish, kids and OH dinner time. Then maybe the last one about 9pm. I have another 2 litres of water during the afternoon and early evening. I try and stop the water about 8pm otherwise I would be up in the night

13. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hi All
    Im only on three a day so i have 3 litres of water before 10.30 tea time at work! Then i have a bar ,then shake at 1.30 then llast shake about 7-8. Normally drink about 8 litres of water

Gem x

14. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Hollycat, do you mean you put a little of the choc tetra in a cup of coffee? I haven't tried that - will do it today. How much do you use and do you heat it in the microwave or just add it and drink?

15. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks guys - I think the idea of splitting a pack or tetra and using it in several coffees is great. I'll start doing that ... and try to space the rest out more. I think havin them all in the evening does have a bad effect on energy levels.
    Gem - 8 litres?? Hats off to you, ma'am!

16. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm on LL so we have four too!

5am - Hot chocolate
    11am - Cranberry Bar
    5pm - Hoct chocolate made into a muffin with strawberry (made into) icing on top!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.