4 stone by Christmas

Back down to 16st 5 today, 2 more days until WI

Good luck at weigh in, sure you will do great.

Loving this site as its really helping me stay on track!

Re Christmas outfits I would love to be able not to cover up all the time, particularly my arms! Some gorg dresses out there that I would never consider at this weight so hoping by December I won't have to walk right passed them!

X

Christmas outfit: I won't really be going anywhere as Christmas for me is lazing around eating and drinking all day (yum!) but I would love to fit in a size 12/14 jeans from Next. lol. Why Next? I have no idea. lol

Christmas outfit: I won't really be going anywhere as Christmas for me is lazing around eating and drinking all day (yum!) but I would love to fit in a size 12/14 jeans from Next. lol. Why Next? I have no idea. lol

Lol like your style re Christmas!
A friend said to me last year, don't know why people worry about what they eat and drink between Christmas and new year every year.... It's what we eat and drink between new year and Christmas we should worry about!
So it's free for all at Christmas as far as I am concerned!
Hence the need for a good loss prior to it!

Good luck with the next jeans!
X

Hey guys I'm in too :)

20lbs for Xmas!!!! Need to keep motivated!!
I started the c to 10k with app on my phone, so really gonna try complete by Xmas!

2 goals, and need to stay focused and MAKE time for me, and exercise.

Gonna do calorie counting with my fitness pal, 1200 cal a day. Had 2 boiled eggs for breakfast and did a 32:25 min walk/jog

Btw-love the lbs jar :) great idea guys, gonna start that today xx

As far as the Christmas dress.. I'm not really a dress person most of the time, but a few years back (and quite a few lbs back) I brought a lil black dress for a family function.. I tried it on in the store in red, then decided to go for the black without trying it on (I'd been eyeing it up for a while, so had tried the size up on before)... and I got to the hotel we were staying in... went to change... and couldn't get the zipper up. I was mortified, and had to call people to help me while swearing profusely it really did fit in the store! ... as it was, it did fit just fine... and was just a dodgy zipper. I felt amazing that night though, and even though I've been nowhere near fitting it for aggges its sorta been my goal dress since.

welcome all the new people!

Oh! And... not official (since official weigh in days sunday) but 2lbs off so far this week.... which means NOW my goals 4stone before Christmas to get to the healthy bmi range :D

Been really bad today. So angry with myself. Back on track tomorrow then

Dont be angry just put it behibd you and start tomorrow :) us lot are here for support too so don't beat yourself up. I expect all of us will have a bad day or two somewhere along this challenge. Dust yourself off and start again. One bad day will not ruin your hard work xxx

As far as the Christmas dress.. I'm not really a dress person most of the time, but a few years back (and quite a few lbs back) I brought a lil black dress for a family function.. I tried it on in the store in red, then decided to go for the black without trying it on (I'd been eyeing it up for a while, so had tried the size up on before)... and I got to the hotel we were staying in... went to change... and couldn't get the zipper up. I was mortified, and had to call people to help me while swearing profusely it really did fit in the store! ... as it was, it did fit just fine... and was just a dodgy zipper. I felt amazing that night though, and even though I've been nowhere near fitting it for aggges its sorta been my goal dress since.

welcome all the new people!

Ah sounds lush maybe that should be your christmas goal? ;)

Got my plans for tomorrow, just been talking to my friend who is travelling the world dancing on a cruise ship. It's made me want to get back into shape and flexibility for dancing. I miss it

Ok girls I have been browsing boohoo and decided to buy my Christmas dress now in a size 14, 2 sizes down, if I get to a 12 I'm sure it will still be fine. So opinions on these dresses please ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377119002.197225.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377119010.959273.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377119017.645616.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377119024.545591.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377119030.831096.jpg

Fab fab fab dresses :) personally I LOVE the white and black one :) great choices tho!!!

Depends on the function really, personally I love the first black one, the blue would be my second choice. My target is 3 stones by Christmas, good luck x

I knew I had been bad, 16st 7 today. 2lb up. Really hope it comes off again before WI tomorrow.

It might buy a couple of dresses, I've got 2 Christmas parties to go to and they are actually really cheap.

I really like the black and white one and the red one would b nice for a Christmas party. You can get that small gain off sont worry bout it jiat draw a line under it and start from today :) x

Ok I've order the black and white, the first black one and the blue one. I love the red but my grandma spent years telling me red makes people look fat so I think I'll leave that for now. Gonna be really good today, had a breakfast muffin for breakfast, going to have a tuna wrap for lunch and possible a chicken pitta bread for tea x

The three you brought were my favourites, depending on the occassion. Don't worry about a slight blip, it happens... and going up and down during the weeks the curse of the scale hoppers (I say, after heading on the scales first thing every morning >.<)

Back