4 stone gone now thanks to ts

emilyj

well I have managed to get back onto TS this week after a slight blip after AAMW!! and I have lost a huge 5.5 lbs wwoooohhooo making it 4 stone now that I will never see again :) I feel great even to the point that Im going back to college in sep and that is something I never thought I could do(im 28) yay. Thanks everone for all your help.x

well I have managed to get back onto TS this week after a slight blip after AAMW!! and I have lost a huge 5.5 lbs wwoooohhooo making it 4 stone now that I will never see again :) I feel great even to the point that Im going back to college in sep and that is something I never thought I could do(im 28) yay. Thanks everone for all your help.x

That's absolutely fantastic. Well done you. Good luck for September. X

Emily, that's absolutely brilliant. Well done, and give yourself a huge pat on the back :D

Well done you! I am sure losing 4 stone has had a huge impact on your life. I know mobility is bound to be easier, never mind how good you must look.

Keep it up. :)

emilyj said:

Well done. It must feel really great. Keep going.

GSQ

Thanks everyone, it so nice to have all your support. Have had a bit of a bad day today but intent to be 100% ts for the rest of the week. Anyway thanks again and I hope you all have a good week.x

Well Done Emily!! :D

wow 4 stone ur doing great xx

Back