4 stone today

CHRISR

Gold Member
Hi Ive been on my dukan journey since the end of July last year - loss has been consistent and usually around 1 - 2 lb per week ........ I remember moaning about only losing 1 in my first week of Cruise but other than that I have always been happy and today Ive lost exactly 56lbs which is 4 stone. I've never been bothered about reaching the true weight date because its losing weight what matters ...............

* So if your worried about starting Dukan dont be it definately works

* If you are upset because you only lose 1, dont be because its in the right direction

this diet is about 'PERSEVERANCE' and I LOVE IT.......

Thank you everyone that has helped me get to this part of my dukan journey - the next phase will be here soon :)

fab stuff chris.... 2lbs to go :D

Amazing! I can hardly believe you and Ellie soon on conso and CD already there! Incredibly impressed and happy for you and, yes, a bit jealous too! (I won't make sarcky comments though... !) xx

Sara No way did I think I would be here today posting Id lost 4 stone - starting dukan last year was very daunting and now well ....... its just part of my every day so keep going and soon enough you will posting a similar message :)

Congratulations. You should be proud of yourself.

You are inspirational :D

You should leave this thread here and use it when you start conso, it can't be long off now!

Well done Chris! Photos!! :p

How does it feel? :)

Photos Silver - will have to think about that one.

It feels great Silver - On the outside I look so much better but the most important thing for me is I feel bloody marvellous inside, loads more confidence and energy just a feeling of well being. 110 % better than being plus 4 stone :D

Chris think this post says it all your a winner, 4 Stone and love the bullet points of motivation very helpful to all Dukaneers, especially the 1lb a week point, myself and probably everyone else gets a little.dishearten at 1lb loss but you've proved stick with it all these 1lbs add up big thank you and *group hugs * xxx

Back