4 stones in 4 months?

Ahh! I thought something must have been happening then, for it to be your goal. Would be a lovely birthday present! Hope it's going well!

Thursday 8th July

...4 lbs lost this week! I'm pretty happy with that - it's more than the average needed per week. I know it's not a 'magic' first week loss but there we are.

Am in a rush so I'll post another message later on.

James

Hey,

Thanks for that. I didn't get chance to post again thanks to an awful migraine :( Just about feeling 'normal' now so I can get posting/blogging again.

a little video

Everything is going ok, have fully recovered from a horrible migraine attack now.

I was browsing the BBC website to check on the sports news etc and I noticed this little video, I think it's worth a look at;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8143086.stm

The guy has slimmed down to 11stones and 5 lbs...which I thought I would mention as that is the lowest adult weight I have ever been *eek*

Hi mini-mummy,

It can't be very nice can it? I'm not sure how I would feel if I lost that amount of weight but still had all that skin.

=[ makes me sad ...

but interesting vid thanks james...

just a update , since start of challenge ive lost 6 + 3/4 lbs ... not bad but i can tell im slowing down ..

it knocks my total weightloss to 6.5 stones since feb lol

ow ya doing james?

Wednesday, 15 July 2009

2nd week WI

I'm going to apologies on 2 fronts - the first being that I haven't updated in a few day; work has been incredibly draining on my time. The second apology due to the fact that this post will be quite short; again for the same reason, but work should calm down after today.

Anyway, this week I have lost 3lbs, so I am now 7lbs down in 2 weeks...I'm pretty pleased with that.

Hope you are all well.

J

http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=6093467124000660071&postID=869004311730585428

=[ makes me sad ...

but interesting vid thanks james...

just a update , since start of challenge ive lost 6 + 3/4 lbs ... not bad but i can tell im slowing down ..

it knocks my total weightloss to 6.5 stones since feb lol

ow ya doing james?

Hey, you are doing so well. Well done

I promise I'll put up a longer post later - work is too crazy right now.

Hi magrijade,

Great to have you on board. I'm sorry that I can't say too much in this post...really need to get to a meeting right now. There should be a slimming world area of minimins but I will give you a better reply tomorrow when I have more time. Sorry x

James

Just wanted to say that I am sorry for having been so quiet...a minor (major) crisis at work occurred and my focus has been on that. It has taken its toll on my eating a little but I'm still hopeful of showing a loss this Wednesday WI.

Hope you are all well. Let me know how you are getting on.

Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Week 3 WI

...and I have lost 2lbs this week...making a total loss of 9lbs.

Naturally I am disappointed to slip slightly below the average weight loss per week required, but this is a long term project and I will battle on. I'm still going to stick with Slimming World as the plan does seem to suit me; this week I reckon that a hectic work schedule buggered things up a little. Perhaps that is a bit of an excuse though; work was unexpectedly hectic but I guess I should always plan for the unexpected...the key to achieving goals, particularly weight loss ones, is to plan well in advance.

James

Hi just wondered if I can join in the challenge as I would like to lose 4 stone and this would be big motivation.

I think losing slowly was good for me, Yes I did have excess skin, but over the 6 years as the weight went the excess skin went with it mainly. The last 3 years (or is it 4 now?) on maint has seen that remaining skin go away. I hope he sees the same effect.

Hi just wondered if I can join in the challenge as I would like to lose 4 stone and this would be big motivation.

Hey,

Yeah, it would be great to have you on board. I could maybe edit the first post and keep track of how everyone is doing.

Back