4 weeks......6lbs

Vic, I hope you don't mind me asking but have you seen your GP about ttc? As you have been trying for over 12 months now they will be able to put you forward for investigations. You are doing all the right things to help yourself by losing weight healthily, so now might be a good time to go along and ask if you haven't already, rather than putting yourself through this monthly torture, and I know exactly the torture that it is, we were 4 years trying.

Hey, we decided that we are going to wait until we have been to Florida in 3 weeks then go to the doctors after. I didnt know whether the docs would deal with us because I am only 23 but someone pointed out my OH is 35 and it took him 5 years to have his son with his x. I thought it would be really easy and my best friend started trying the same month we did and now has a 2 month old baby. It honestly crushes me every month. We have been taking the mum to be and dad to be vitimins for 2 months now to see if they help.
Thank for the advice it really really does upset especially as my best work mate has just announced she is pregnant and only had unprotected sex 1ce!!!!!
Im just concentrating on trying to get thin so I look hot when we eventually fall pregnant but we are going to see the docs in November x

Awesome. It doesn't matter that you are 23, the only issue with age is if you were over 35 then you could go after 6 months of trying, but for everyone else its 12. They will still see you.

Today has been good. Tried a green today today. Very weird not having meat.
B:eggs
D:salad and mugshot
T:mac and cheese(hexa)
S:hifi(hexb) toast(hexb)

How does that sound???

I'll have to have a look for that in Tescos next time I'm there. Sounds good. Ive been off plan again today, went for a carvery and ate too many roasties and then banoffe pie for pudding! Oops! Back to it tomorrow! x

Today im trying to do red.

B:cheese (hexa) on toast (hexb)
D:cajun chicken soup!!! Absolutley gorgeous :)
T:chicken stew (potatoes hexb)
S:carrot sticks, 2 apples, melon

Will probs av sme sorbet later too x

Can I suggest...

adding green veggie juice? You'll end up eating less, and it will make you more alkaline, so your body can neutralize toxins released from fat cells. If you are too acidic (saliva below 7.2PH) you'll have problems opening up those fat cells.

PamelaViktoria said:
adding green veggie juice? You'll end up eating less, and it will make you more alkaline, so your body can neutralize toxins released from fat cells. If you are too acidic (saliva below 7.2PH) you'll have problems opening up those fat cells.

I dont understand??

Trying to have a good day today n my OH has arranged for us to go to his mates for tea n drinks. I thought that sounded nice till he told me we r having meat n tatty pie!!!! For 1 i dont like meat n tatty pie n for another even if i did theres noway i could eat that n still loose this week. I said i would bring something of my own n he says im been rude!!! What on earth am i supposed to do. Had a good day so far even though i havent eaten much cos its waaaaarm but what i have eaten has been good!!!

Star week has arrived just before weigh in and has cme with a vengence!! As if it doesnt upset me enough when it comes, i feel massive, sick and uncomfortable!!!

Hope * week isnt too traumatic for you. Just try and ride it out, you should feel better soon.

I now have 7 pounds I would love to lose in 18 days!! Not sure I will get there, but Ive swapped from my beloved green days to red days to try and boost my losses. Im opting for super free foods wherr I can as much as possible. My clothes arent looking too bad now, but Im afraid of them getting too tight half way through my hols. I want that half stone as a buffer.

Back