4 weeks......6lbs

I would love to loose as much as possible but that 4lbs would be amazing. Only 2 weigh ins left!!! Got 15days till my holiday. feeling a little bit better today not as bloated but feel really heavy. Not been too bad on the cravings this week which makes a change. Fingers crossed it goes before weigh in tmorro!! Hope everyone's ok x

Really do need to stop gettin on my MILs scales. They say i have put on 1.5lbs!! Guess its fron last weeks rubbishness. Gunna try do some damage limitation, zumba tonight, salad tomorro, zumba tmoro night!!

Not looking forward to weigh in :-( but christmas party should be fun.
Been to docs today and they said to relax on holiday then come back after about ttc. So will see what they say. He did seem concerned though which means they might do summat!!

Right this week is going well. Trying to do mostly red days and cut out the carbs!!
Also downloaded c25k and completed w1d1. Been getting really bad headaches on a night so unable to exercise. Decided exercisin on a morning might be better but im shattered now n just wanna go bk to bed!!

Right this week is going well. Trying to do mostly red days and cut out the carbs!!
Also downloaded c25k and completed w1d1. Been getting really bad headaches on a night so unable to exercise. Decided exercisin on a morning might be better but im shattered now n just wanna go bk to bed!!

Hi hun make sure youre eating enough on red days. Ive found the hunger on red days can kind of sneak up on you in the form of tierdness and headaches. Also make sure you have your hex so you get some carbs and fibre. Ive been on the red days since Saturday and can feel a difference already.

Thanks. I had low fat non cheese cheese on toast for breakfast, going to have soup for dinner and pizza topped chicken for tea with a plate full of salad and new potatoes :)

Yer i put onions and peppers on it. I got the recipes from the website.
I cut the chicken in half so it is thin and there is more. Put tomato puree on the side I have cut so it is flat. Sprinkle cheese on top then put the onions and peppers on. Cook in the oven for about 20 mins. It is reeeeally nice.

Not looking so good this week. Just craving chocolate every day. Was hoping for 2 off tgis week then i will be down to 10.7 but not looking likely!

Had a poo week really. No lbs off for me this week i dont think even tho i peaked on my mils and they said 10.6!!!!! Which would be awesome.
Buuuuuut after the amount of alcohol i drank last night i doubt it so much!!

Back