40 day challenge!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you might even be reading 11 stone some thing later :fingerscrossed: xx

That would be amazing, but I'm not hopeful. But I'll be pleased with a pound off...

Today has been a hungrier day which I'm assuming is because of eating yesterday. So I've had 3 Exante shakes plus one of my OH's protein shakes (about 150 calories and only a few grammes of carbs). I've also upped my water quite a bit today. Feeling good!

x

Hey Midge, is your WI today? Such a shame you had a gain last week, our bodies are cruel sometimes!! Well done for sticking with it though, it's so easy to fall off the wagon when you feel like you're not getting anywhere!! Great news about the measurements though :) i know what you mean about Costa, went there yesterday & had a large black decaf but the cakes etc look so scrummy! Good job my head is totally in the right place!! good luck for WI...!

Well, the WI fairy wasn't on my side. 2.5lbs off this week, so just 0.5 off a stone gone...but HEY, 13.5 lbs in 3 weeks.....can't be bad!! Not only do I feel so much slimmer, I feel so much healthier and my skin is clearer than ever. I'm getting OH to hide the scales until Monday now as I know the weight will slow down a bit I'd like a surprise on Monday.

So, onto the next stone. I want another 1.5 stones off before I decide on a final weight. If I lose 1.5 I'll be in size 10's but still have curves (well, that's how I was last time), so that'll do me I think.

Back to just my 3 shakes today. Hopefully the few extra calories in the last couple of days will have woken my metabolism up a bit and I can get into the 12 stone brack next week.

Hope everyone has a good day!

x

Well done u... Ul have dat off b4 u know it!! Ur doin fantastic ... Size 10 here ya come!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Midge a stone that's brilliant. Love that you are still so positive. It was my 2nd WI today and I lost 4lb so I also hit the magic 1 stone. (don't know if theres a half pound involved in mine cos my scales only do full pounds?). Keep going - you are an inspiration to me. XX. :)

Well done!! A stone is fab... now onto the next one. One at a time, makes it a bit easier - to me anyway. Just think, we could be another one down by the end of the month! Good times!! :)

On it's way Flubster lol! x

Good afternoon Midge :woohoo: well done on the 2.5lbs weight loss this week :hug99: xx

Thank you - and well done you again!!

Another day done so I've got 25 left of my 40 days. Over a 1/3 of the way there and still can't believe that I'm not climbing the walls wanting food.

I've drank lots today and just had my last shake - hot chocolate...mmmm, and very filling.

Hoping the sun's out tomorrow so I can get out for another morning walk. Hope everyone's had a good day and is a day nearer their goal

xx

YAY!!! I forgot I wasn't going to weigh today (bad habit), but glad I did as I've done down 1.5lb overnight!!

The weird dreams are back though - none over the weekend when I ate food, but back now.... Will be interesting to see if they stop when I eat something at the weekend again.

Only just got up (due to a dream that I couldn't wake up???!!!!) so need to get myself in gear as weekly shopping to get. On the list is bottles of water, toothpaste and oven cleaner lol!! Much better on the bank balance than our usual shop.

Right, better get going. Have a great day everyone x

Oh well done Midge - You're doing so well.

Love the shopping list BUT should there not be some 'non food related' reward on there for you ....
:gimi: LOL

Hi

There was a little dress on the list too! But it's going back, don't like it lol. I really don't need anymore clothes as most of my old ones fit me now! Can't wait to go out again and choose anything at all and not be searching for something to hide the flabby bits.

x

Totally fed up :cry: Have felt tired the last few days - I don't think it's the diet but had some chicken last night incase. The worst thing for me is these bloody weird dreams. Every single night now. The last one this morning was that things were levitating around my bedroom! It's strange because I knew it was a dream, but it's driving me mad now and disturbing my sleep (and I'm always grumpy if I don't get enough sleep!)

Diet wise everything's fine. Have stayed the same for the last few days but that's to be expected now I guess. WI day is on Monday so with try to wait til then (but I probably won't lol!).

Right, I'm off to snap out of this mood somehow... will ready some diaries and then might do some exercise or something.

Good luck for today everyone!

x

Oh, bless you Midge - I get that the weard dreams are driving you mad ... even though you know its a dream somehow, this sort of stuff is unsettling!

I have to take meds at night for my MS and I wake through the night absolutely parched so hope I've remembers to put a glass of water by my bed [or that I haven't drank the lot] and have to go, on what feels like a major expedition, and get some more! Disturbed sleep is a real pain.

Be kind to yourself today - read a good book or search through your wardrobe and fish out something you like but haven't been able to wear in a while - this should make you feel better !!

Keep smiling, you are doing great!!!
:winner:

Afternoon..... hopefully this phase will pass and you'll start to get a good night's sleep again. Glad you're not being sidetracked from your goal by it... I always get the urge to eat to cheer myself up if I'm tired or miserable. Only works in the short term tho! :Dxx

Good afternoon Midge, hope the dreams turn nicer for you soon :hug99: xx

Evening all!

Thank you for your comments - feeling much better now! Still haven't been tempted to go off the diet, still so focused on it it's amazing! This is by far the best diet I've ever been on. Quick results and easy to stick to. Had 2 people mention that I'd lost weight today so that's cool.

Weekend ahead. Our plan is to go out for dinner tomorrow which I'm not worried about as I stuck to it last week. I'll either have chicken salad or meat from a mixed grill again.

Anyone know where FootieWidow has gone??

x

Evening all!

Thank you for your comments - feeling much better now! Still haven't been tempted to go off the diet, still so focused on it it's amazing! This is by far the best diet I've ever been on. Quick results and easy to stick to. Had 2 people mention that I'd lost weight today so that's cool.

Weekend ahead. Our plan is to go out for dinner tomorrow which I'm not worried about as I stuck to it last week. I'll either have chicken salad or meat from a mixed grill again.

Anyone know where FootieWidow has gone??

x

No, haven't seen her BUT ... I think if you send her a 'Private Message' she gets a personal email to let her know she has a message to check here on Minimins.

Back