Step 1 Sole Source 40 day challenge

Think I've forgotten how tough that first week is! Got to point where so unhappy that have no choice now! Looking forward to joining you all once get going. Well done all of you x

Ahh you can do it.. come join us..
I take it you've done this crazy diet before?
You'll soon be happy :)
Good luck! :)

Hi Donna yes I have been good jut had 3 packs no cheating at all for me day 5 almost done bring on day 6 come on :)

Well done!
See you are my inspiration... to cook for others on day 5.. a roast & on mothers day and not slip up is amazing!
I hope your feeling proud of yourself?
Yay!!! :) xx

Well done!
See you are my inspiration... to cook for others on day 5.. a roast & on mothers day and not slip up is amazing!
I hope your feeling proud of yourself?
Yay!!! :) xx

I am today now it's all done day 6 today back to work,but feeling good :) have a good day and stay strong,:)

Well,I'm back from work and still going strong day 7 and WI for me tomorrow :-( bit nervous hope I have good loss

Well,I'm back from work and still going strong day 7 and WI for me tomorrow :-( bit nervous hope I have good loss

Well done HM :)
Im struggling a bit right now. Got 1 pack left to have tonight. But decided to go mecca bingo with mum in law & sis in law.. pass some time where I wont be tempted to eat.. and have my last pack at 10pm when I get home.
Good luck for weigh in (not that you'll need it) ;) x

Well done HM :)
Im struggling a bit right now. Got 1 pack left to have tonight. But decided to go mecca bingo with mum in law & sis in law.. pass some time where I wont be tempted to eat.. and have my last pack at 10pm when I get home.
Good luck for weigh in (not that you'll need it) ;) x

That's good idea I have had mine early as made kids tea and was feeling hungry so rather than pinch some I had my shake if I still feel hungry later might have boiled egg

Day 7 for me and my WI is after work :-( so nervous :) hope u all still being good

Aaah no Donna u had a little blip again ?
I got weighed tonight and lost 11lb :) so happy

Well done!!! I knew you'd do good.. im happy for you.
Yes I have & my weigh in is @ 9.15 tomorrow morning!!! :(
Sorry its late.. my sister had her baby today so been pre occupied by the phone then in hospital this evening for a visit! ;)
Plus im not feeling well.. bit TMI (but I have a water infection & thrush).
So im in pain & discomfort & reached for comfort food.. im a fool I know.
But tomorrow is a new day so hoping my medication & antibiotics will kick in as right now I feel awful :(
In bed and just want to sleep but can't :(

Well done!!! I knew you'd do good.. im happy for you.
Yes I have & my weigh in is @ 9.15 tomorrow morning!!! :(
Sorry its late.. my sister had her baby today so been pre occupied by the phone then in hospital this evening for a visit! ;)
Plus im not feeling well.. bit TMI (but I have a water infection & thrush).
So im in pain & discomfort & reached for comfort food.. im a fool I know.
But tomorrow is a new day so hoping my medication & antibiotics will kick in as right now I feel awful :(
In bed and just want to sleep but can't :(

Aaah no :-( u may be ok at wi may not be as much as u like but might still be a loss ? Hope u feeling better this morning and congrats on becoming an aunty :)

Aaah no :-( u may be ok at wi may not be as much as u like but might still be a loss ? Hope u feeling better this morning and congrats on becoming an aunty :)

Thanks!
Well happy with my results considering I've "bliped" (badly) on two days.. total weight loss in 9 days is... 8lbs :)
Messed about with this & bit annoyed with myself so from here on 100% ss.. next weigh in next Thursday 10am. (Cant get to cdc wed)

Thanks!
Well happy with my results considering I've "bliped" (badly) on two days.. total weight loss in 9 days is... 8lbs :)
Messed about with this & bit annoyed with myself so from here on 100% ss.. next weigh in next Thursday 10am. (Cant get to cdc wed)

Well done that's brilliant :) good for u I'm finding tonight hard kids and oh all having spag Bol I so wanted some :-( but I want to be thinner more so having a shake on the couch

Well done that's brilliant :) good for u I'm finding tonight hard kids and oh all having spag Bol I so wanted some :-( but I want to be thinner more so having a shake on the couch

Me to I'm in bed already... got a banging headache & still uncomfortable with the other... I feel very low tonight.
Well done for avoiding the spag bol..
New day tomorrow... we will get to target and be happy :) xx

Me to I'm in bed already... got a banging headache & still uncomfortable with the other... I feel very low tonight.
Well done for avoiding the spag bol..
New day tomorrow... we will get to target and be happy :) xx

Yes we will :) hope u feel better tomorrow sum times u need an early night :)

Hi HM
Sorry not been around.. been ill and been off ss.. and then I feel guilty and don't come on here.
Im feeling better.. not 100% still on medication from doctor but only for two more days.
Im starting back ss tomorrow. As only four weeks till our holiday now.
How are you doing?

Hi HM
Sorry not been around.. been ill and been off ss.. and then I feel guilty and don't come on here.
Im feeling better.. not 100% still on medication from doctor but only for two more days.
Im starting back ss tomorrow. As only four weeks till our holiday now.
How are you doing?

Aaah no Donna hope u feeling better today ? I'm doing good thanks still 100% just having a shake now 2nd one of the day then gonna take dog for a walk

Aaah no Donna hope u feeling better today ? I'm doing good thanks still 100% just having a shake now 2nd one of the day then gonna take dog for a walk

Im getting there thank you.
Been 100% today just about to sit down with my last pack... maple porridge.
Hope you had a lovely walk :)

Back